WK 11: Titans (6-3) at Steelers (7-2) TNF!

titansNvolsR#1

11 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Here's the most damning thing I can say about Corey Davis. He spent most of the game lined up against Coty Sensabaugh and lost the battle.

Im glad someone brought this up cause I almost forgot.

WHY IN THE WORLD CAN DAVIS NOT OUT PLAY COTY FKN SENSABAUGH FFS

LOL

1 minute ago, VY-FTW said:

Im glad someone brought this up cause I almost forgot.

WHY IN THE WORLD CAN DAVIS NOT OUT PLAY COTY FKN SENSABAUGH FFS

LOL

Now there is a legit beef with the offense.  
It doesn't attack specific players.  It's all scheme.  A couple of plays, Davis was designed to pretty much draw defenders out so Matthews could catch the ball.

This offense doesn't dial up plays for players. It's all scheme.  That is something that is a legit problem with the offense and is reason to want to see coaches go. I hate it.

For example, last week with the Matthews dropped TD....Davis was equally open if not more, but the read was to go to Matthews. I've seen things like that happen often. Davis or whoever is open or in a position to make a play but the reads take Marcus elsewhere.

21 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

This was a HORRIBLY coached game by LeBeau. I still can’t get over the amount of times we had single coverage on Brown. Like how? We don’t have anything close to a shutdown corner but we don’t roll coverage to the best WR in the league? Lol such a horrendous job. 

Apparently LeBeau doesn’t believe in a top CB shadowing a top WR. I get it though as McCain v Hopkins/Hilton/Landry and now Sims v Brown have all turned out well. 

Cyprien being a high safety half the game is also another WTH?!? constant I have every week. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Now there is a legit beef with the offense.  
It doesn't attack specific players.  It's all scheme.  A couple of plays, Davis was designed to pretty much draw defenders out so Matthews could catch the ball.

This offense doesn't dial up plays for players. It's all scheme.  That is something that is a legit problem with the offense and is reason to want to see coaches go. I hate it.

For example, last week with the Matthews dropped TD....Davis was equally open if not more, but the read was to go to Matthews. I've seen things like that happen often. Davis or whoever is open or in a position to make a play but the reads take Marcus elsewhere.

There is no rhyme or reason as to why we do 80% of the things we do on offense 

1 minute ago, VY said:

Apparently LeBeau doesn’t believe in a top CB shadowing a top WR. I get it though as McCain v Hopkins/Hilton/Landry and now Sims v Brown have all turned out well. 

Cyprien being a high safety half the game is also another WTH?!? constant I have every week. 

Ryan shadowed AJ Green a lot last week.  But he historically doesn't really shadow WRs. To be fair though, this week, I don't think there was a win/win.  Ryan is not a good match up with Brown.

4 minutes ago, VY said:

There actually were times that we had Adoree shadowing AB today. Adoree was on the left a decent amount for the first time all year. Major problem being that almost every time Brown wasn't matched up with Adoree it was almost a guaranteed catch.

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

There is no rhyme or reason as to why we do 80% of the things we do on offense 

I see some reason. Not really rhyme. Like I understand why. I mean some of the routes and the play design make perfect sense and at times is beautiful (example: 1st play in the 3rd quarter). 

But like stated, we not taking advantage of matchups. Not syncing up and attacking weak links. We should have thrown all night at Sensabaugh (Maybe not with the INTs) but we never attack a weak link. We just attack and then we stall. 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

To be fair, we're 10 games in and he has what, 8 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. In 2017 NFL, that's incredibly bad.

Yeah those are some VY numbers for sure.

BUT TO BE FAIR, Its not all on him... Not saying he isn't playing meh like but you guys are acting like we got Mett show back there or something. He had a bad game. He has what 3 new WRs this year and didn't get a offseason with two of them? Idk I just feel like if anyone thinks Marcus isn't a franchise guy is just mad right now. Marcus has made some pretty damn good throws in his 3 years. And some pretty amazing runs as well. 

Can't believe we are 6-4 and I have to defend Marcus being a franchise guy...Meh

I think the foot injury and the hammy injury are still in the back of Marcus' mind. He's been pretty skiddish in the pocket this year, but I still have 100% faith that he's our franchise guy. He'll bounce back. This was a bad game, and statistically he hasn't had a great year, but the whole offense has been bad this year. Our run game, OLine, and receivers have been incredibly inconsistent all year long. It's pretty impossible to get the car rolling down the freeway when its got three flat tires. Our playcalling especially in that 2 minutes before tha half was also terrible, but I don't wanna get into all that again. Just overall complete inconsistency from the entire unit. Marcus played his worst game. It's unfortunate that it happened in primetime like it did, but I'm not going to give up on him because of it. Especially when every aspect of our offense has been under performing in their own right. Even the best QBs can't pull out wins when the team around them is in shambles.  The blame for our offensive woes goes on everyone not just Marcus.

Something isn't right with our offense and I'm starting to get upset. 

IDK DAMN IT THOUGH. We just won 4 str8 for the 1st time since 2009 and now we are back to fire everyone (Even Im starting to jump in at least OC wise) and "IS MARCUS THE GUY" 

-__________________-

1 minute ago, VY-FTW said:

Yeah those are some VY numbers for sure.

BUT TO BE FAIR, Its not all on him... Not saying he isn't playing meh like but you guys are acting like we got Mett show back there or something. He had a bad game. He has what 3 new WRs this year and didn't get a offseason with two of them? Idk I just feel like if anyone thinks Marcus isn't a franchise guy is just mad right now. Marcus has made some pretty damn good throws in his 3 years. And some pretty amazing runs as well. 

Can't believe we are 6-4 and I have to defend Marcus being a franchise guy...Meh

16-0, 5000 yards passing 58 TDs.  Anything else is a failure.

It's a bad year. He didn't get the off-season he should have with the broken leg. Hamstring wasn't good until last week for the most part. And he is still learning. 
Manning has 23 INTs in his 4th year.
McNair didn't reach his MVP form until Year 9.
Drew Brees  threw 11 TDs 15 INTs his 3rd year.

Ah forget it..lol Can't use any type of reason around here.

Archived