WK 11: Titans (6-3) at Steelers (7-2) TNF!

titansNvolsR#1

8 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

After the past two games going 6-6 in the red zone we're now ranked 10th in the NFL in red zone efficiency. All the way up from 31st going into the Ravens game. Pretty crazy.

I wonder what has been the biggest reason for this increase. Is it just better play calling? Better execution? I know Davis has been back the last 2 games and while he hasn't found the endzone yet, perhaps his presence has opened up the rest of the field a bit more? No matter the reason, it's great to see and hopefully we can keep it going.

Again I don’t have the Titans winning Thur but I will say that the Titans need to find a way this year to beat a good team. Granted we havnt had many opportunities but at the time Raiders and Texans were good and we couldn’t pull it out so the rest of the way we have Pit LAR and Jax so the Titans have to be able to beat 2 of them. I would rather beat Pit for the obvious playoff impact but would love love love to beat the Steelers on Prime Time

Yea would really love to get this win. Another team I hate with a passion. I’m not so much worried about the offense if they play the game they’re capable of and the coaches don’t go full stubborn mode. The defense is what worries me. Are we really any better than that Houston game or just the product of facing some horrible offenses? Our pass-rush has been very sub-par to bad all year. Made Cincy’s OL look good in pass-pro. Pittsburgh has a damn good OL thanks to Ol’ Munch. Find it hard to see us stopping Bell, Brown, Bryant, and JuJu consistently enough. Hopefully burger boy is off his game and we get after him.

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Again I don’t have the Titans winning Thur but I will say that the Titans need to find a way this year to beat a good team. Granted we havnt had many opportunities but at the time Raiders and Texans were good and we couldn’t pull it out so the rest of the way we have Pit LAR and Jax so the Titans have to be able to beat 2 of them. I would rather beat Pit for the obvious playoff impact but would love love love to beat the Steelers on Prime Time

Yeah, we need to beat good teams.

However, it feels like because we've recently have had close wins over bad teams, people have forgotten how we dominated a good Seattle and Jaguars team.

To me the real key to this game is Murray back to 100% so we have an effective big play running game. Will our OL also give our QB time to throw the ball. On the other side containment is my buzz word, contain the run, put pressure on the QB but keep Ben contained. If Ben is running around free he is gonna shred our secondary.

Control the ball, Get TD's not FG's and we will be in good shape. Maybe get a turn over or two as Ben tries to force it down field.

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

The Flex means nothing but I just hat FOX after last Sunday. I was at the game when they played  the Seahawks so I have no idea who called that game. Also my Direct TV app for PS4 was fine all season long with no lagging or falling in an out of HD but last Sunday it was acting up

Kevin Burkhardt and Charles Davis called that one.

2 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Interesting they moved us to Fox and the NFC game on CBS. Don't usually see that

CBS had the flex option since they own the double header that week. Carolina v New Orleans suddenly looks like a hreat game.

I think the way it was set up is each network can hold or save a handful of games... So Fox was either holding their saved games for later in the year, have already used them up, or probably a combo of both...

Archived