Belichick needs Brady more than McCarthy needs Rodgers

incognito_man

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

hm, let's do some detective work.

You're using preseason! I knew it!!

It's so sad I want to win the SB this year not because I want to. Only to make fun of all that people with personality complexes.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

i don't cherry pick.

Honesty ftw. 

McCarthy is winless when I decide certain things and stuff.

So is Ted and Ernest.

Fire them all 

Nobody else can do this in reverse though!!!!!! Grrrr

52 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I've enjoyed the predictable difference in understanding this thread has showcased.

Oh, and Mac has a better record sans Rodgers than Lombardi did sans Starr. #renametheSBtrophy

To be fair nobody has explained what the thread is meaning. It's coming off as a way to promote a groups agenda on here. 

54 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

To be fair nobody has explained what the thread is meaning. It's coming off as a way to promote a groups agenda on here. 

Just because you can show stats have occurred in a manner doesn't mean you should use them as evidence of an event.

Most recent instance the amount of pass yards given up this week. The Bears have put up much less yardage passing, while completely establishing a run game, controlling the clock, keeping a fresh defense and winning the game. Look at the Ravens/Steelers games. They are far more efficient run team. Yet the Packers completely shut down the run game, forced them into passing and it resulted in only 1 offensive touchdown, and a play at that which was a breakdown by assignment. Yet, we're on here complaining about that performance.

Say Rodgers played versus the Saints and put up Hundley's stats. Should Saints fans be pissed Aaron Jones ran all over them, while they kept us out of the end zone and shut down the most efficient scoring aspect we have? The answer is no. 

Archived