NYRaider Jersey Redesign Thread

As a DC fan, I don't know if I love ours. The gold was never attractive to me on our other jerseys. But I love working with that logo. 

There are some sweet ones up there though, particularly for me the Hornets, Suns, Kings, Denver and Utah. 

I like the ideas behind Chicago, Golden State (I think it's the bolts I'm not feeling), and the Knicks with the Apple, but something isn't completely clicking.

Great work! I'm sure it took some time and effort. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

As a DC fan, I don't know if I love ours. The gold was never attractive to me on our other jerseys. But I love working with that logo. 

There are some sweet ones up there though, particularly for me the Hornets, Suns, Kings, Denver and Utah. 

I like the ideas behind Chicago, Golden State (I think it's the bolts I'm not feeling), and the Knicks with the Apple, but something isn't completely clicking.

Great work! I'm sure it took some time and effort. 

I appreciate the feedback. 

I was actually a fan of the gold uniforms back in the day when you had Arenas but the gold was a little bit too much. So I tried to use white as the primary color while also giving a nod to that uniform as well as your old Bullet uniforms with that logo. 

And on the GS one in theory the bolts and the logo on the jersey would be a gold reflective material but it's hard to show that via a rendering.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I was actually a fan of the gold uniforms back in the day when you had Arenas but the gold was a little bit too much. So I tried to use white as the primary color while also giving a nod to that uniform as well as your old Bullet uniforms with that logo. 

Funny you say that, because at THAT time, I did like them too. It didn't stick for whatever reason. 

I'd be curious to see you swap the gold with red. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

And on the GS one in theory the bolts and the logo on the jersey would be a gold reflective material but it's hard to show that via a rendering.

Oh, nice. I do like that idea. 

20 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Also, I don't know how into hockey you might be, but I bet you'd have fun with some sweaters. 

definitely a lot of real estate to make designs, also they are pretty tame with their alts...so plenty of things you could try that haven't been done

I always liked doing like fauxbacks for newer teams too. Taking like a defunct team or style and fitting it in.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...