Terry McLaurin extends

Forge

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Wait, is that a joke? That’s not about Terry McLaurin

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

It’s supposed to be about the bottom picture. I guess the guy Brad F replied to the Barstool’s tweet.

Right. It’s confusing. It’s like they know it’s not about Terry McLaurin but also they don’t

6 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I wish Terry & Jon Allen could be cloned throughout our football team. Then we’d have something! 😂 

I think we have a few guys throughout the roster. Curl, Fuller, Holcomb and Cosmi. And Dotson will be right in line. We are getting there

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Troublez said:

A lot of people owe the front office an apology surrounding the way they negotiated the Terry deal. This is a fantastic contract and great effort by Ron.

They were almost....Professional ! 😂

16 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I think we have a few guys throughout the roster. Curl, Fuller, Holcomb and Cosmi. And Dotson will be right in line. We are getting there

That’s true. They are developing a good young core. They don’t quite have that super star player yet though. Hopefully Chase develops into that, he’s still got the potential to be that for us.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

That’s true. They are developing a good young core. They don’t quite have that super star player yet though. Hopefully Chase develops into that, he’s still got the potential to be that for us.

I think the superstar is here actually I think when the team gels that the pieces all being together will be what brings it out