Jamie Collins out for the year with MCL injury

Scalamania

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Second 0-16 team in NFL history?

Hard to argue against it at the moment...

I don't know about 0-16, but I wouldn't favor them in any game moving forward. I definitely think that they have the number one pick locked up. They hold the tie breaker against both the Giants and 49ers I believe based on a worse SOS...they may be close enough for the Giants to catch up, but I don't think that there's any hope for the 49ers. So that means they'd have to win two for either of those teams to bypass them (and not win another game themselves), and while I'm not sure about 0-16, I can't see 2 wins. Better odds on the former, I would think. 

I hope he recovers well and wish him the best, but Collins has not been super impactful for our defense.  Actually his backup, Burgess, has shown up more stepping in to replace him.  Obviously it's hard to quantify what it means to lose one of the only veterans on your team though.

12 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I hope he recovers well and wish him the best, but Collins has not been super impactful for our defense.  Actually his backup, Burgess, has shown up more stepping in to replace him.  Obviously it's hard to quantify what it means to lose one of the only veterans on your team though.

Doesn't Cleveland have like the least amount of 30 somethings on their roster?

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Tennessee tried their best to prevent it from happening.

So did the Jets and the Lions, but we still found a way to lose.

Anyway, this does suck. Fortunately his backup James Burgess Jr. is actually pretty solid and did well for him when Collins was out for a few games with a concussion.

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Doesn't Cleveland have like the least amount of 30 somethings on their roster?

Has to be true. I can only think of 3.

Joe Thomas, Jason McCourty, and Britton Colquitt. 

EDIT: DawgX posted this exact thing above my post. Is there no way to delete posts on here?

7 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Rod Johnson. You are a BDL Dud for the Long Beach Leprechauns

Archived