What are the best Comedy Films you have seen?

Ozzy

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

The Naked Gun

Along came Polly

Kingpin

That buddy cop movie with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. 

Kingpin is one of the best ever, start to finish an extremely funny film.  I agree The Heat with Bullock and McCarthy is pretty damn good and a very solid comedy.  I never quite made it through The Naked Gun, kind of like Airplane, it just never held my attention the times I tried to watch it.  

31 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Kingpin is one of the best ever, start to finish an extremely funny film.  I agree The Heat with Bullock and McCarthy is pretty damn good and a very solid comedy.  I never quite made it through The Naked Gun, kind of like Airplane, it just never held my attention the times I tried to watch it.  

Have you seen along came Polly? Never mind, didn't see it listed the first time I browsed your list.

Edited by Jeezla

39 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Have you seen along came Polly? Never mind, didn't see it listed the first time I browsed your list.

I forgot it on my original list, cannot believe I missed it, true classic.  I am sure I might be forgetting some others as well.  

7 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I forgot it on my original list, cannot believe I missed it, true classic.  I am sure I might be forgetting some others as well.  

Something about mary sticks out
40 Year Old Virgin
This is 40 (Can't go wrong with Paul Rudd)

Edited by Jeezla

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Something about mary sticks out
40 Year Old Virgin

Something about Mary I like, some totally hilarious parts in that one but also some pretty boring parts.   I will have to think that over, and 40 Year Old Virgin is good just not sure it is great, funny dude comedy but outside of his work buddies giving him jabs it is kind of lacking in some ways.

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Funniest TV show/series of all time: Eastbound & Down.

Seinfeld and The Simpsons then there is everything else, The Simpsons in terms of longevity and Seinfeld in terms of consistent comedy quality, I have watched episodes of Seinfeld probably 30-40 times, especially now with it on Comedy Central constantly (great move by Comedy Central), and it never gets old because it is so well written and there is so much going on in every episode.  Seinfeld destroys them all in terms of TV.  

Just now, Jeezla said:

I've been meaning to re-watch Hot Shots: Part Deux. One of those movies where my Dad was in tears almost the whole time, but I was prob too young to get everything.

Well worth watching again, loved it as a kid and it is still really hilarious, amazing parody film.  

The first one is damn good also, I think this is from the 1st one but still Admiral Benson is hilarious throughout!

Going from memory...

Ghostbusters.  Best comedic timing of lines, maybe ever.

Caddyshack.  Classic.

Naked Gun(s).  Slapstick, stupid and entertaining.  "Like a midget at the urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes."

Horrible Bosses I and II.  Great cast, great writing, very good plots and you cannot discount a scantily clad and dirty Jennifer Anniston.

Step Brothers.

Old School.

Change Up.  Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman.  

And great, now I can't remember more, but I have the Ghostbusters theme running through my head.

Ghostbusters
Police Academy
Fletch
Spies Like Us
Three Amigos
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
The Jerk
The Great Outdoors
National Lampoon’s Vacation
The Breaks
Pop Star
21 Jump Street