Something you disagree with your fan base on

Hunter2_1

This is easy for me.  A lot of the Washington fanbase didn’t want the team name changed but I’ve thought it was offensive for a long time and a change was overdue.  Now commanders was a horrible choice but that’s another discussion.

• Like 1

Right now, it probably revolves around the quality of either Dionte Johnson or Minkah Fitzpatrick, but Im far more alone on my stance that Minkah is pretty damn overrated.  

On 7/5/2022 at 3:44 PM, Chiefer said:

Despite Andys genius I still think hes a huge choke artist(if not the biggest all time) and he only caught lightning in a bottle with Mahomes bailing him out of blowout losses 3 different times on the way to a SB Ring.

Mahomes is no longer underestimated, people know Reid cant stop passing the ball to get out of a Mahomes slump. Nobody is fooled by the read option anymore and his remodeled Road grading OL cant get a yard if the Defense knows they need one. Hes too nepotistic, and believes in his guys to a fault. A real double edged sword. 

He has some really ugly playoff losses. It also not a good look that in the 3 superbowls he’s been in, you can make the case his team has been outplayed in all but 1 quarter 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

He has some really ugly playoff losses. It also not a good look that in the 3 superbowls he’s been in, you can make the case his team has been outplayed in all but 1 quarter 

I mean, to some extent, you'll get there just from the volume. I believe Andy is one away from second place in both playoff games coached and playoff games won. You're not going to coach 35 games against the best teams each year in the NFL and not have some stinkers. Especially with most of those being QB'd by McNabb and Smith. Even Belichick has had some bad ones. The blowout this year, '09 against the Ravens, a couple of the bigger modern superbowl upsets, in '07 and losing to Foles, I think they blew something like a 21 or 24 point lead against the Colts in the mid 2000s. Don Shula was blown out in multiple superbowls. Landry had some lopsided losses. It's going to happen.

And the '04 Eagles and '19 Chiefs were tied at halftime in their respective superbowls. Outplayed is an exaggerated way of putting it, I would say. 2020 was bad, but 2004 was basically even until the 4th, and 2019 was even for a half, with San Fran owning the third quarter and KC owning the 4th.

16 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Exactly! I honestly just want to move on because I know well have another good regular season only to blow it in the playoffs again and again. its sad to already know the ending of the story before it begins

15 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I mean, to some extent, you'll get there just from the volume. I believe Andy is one away from second place in both playoff games coached and playoff games won. You're not going to coach 35 games against the best teams each year in the NFL and not have some stinkers. Especially with most of those being QB'd by McNabb and Smith. Even Belichick has had some bad ones. The blowout this year, '09 against the Ravens, a couple of the bigger modern superbowl upsets, in '07 and losing to Foles, I think they blew something like a 21 or 24 point lead against the Colts in the mid 2000s. Don Shula was blown out in multiple superbowls. Landry had some lopsided losses. It's going to happen.

And the '04 Eagles and '19 Chiefs were tied at halftime in their respective superbowls. Outplayed is an exaggerated way of putting it, I would say. 2020 was bad, but 2004 was basically even until the 4th, and 2019 was even for a half, with San Fran owning the third quarter and KC owning the 4th.

Belicheck doesnt have the worst chokejobs in NFL history under his belt, not anywhere close to Reid.

Hes had bad lossess, a couple chokes, but nothing in comparison to Andy Reid. Belicheck doesnt lose games up 3 TDs at half time, not when hes got a HOF QB under Center. With Reid as your coach youre literally living on the edge of your seat till the end of the game.

On 7/1/2022 at 10:37 PM, Jakuvious said:

Chiefs fans are starting to come around on this one after this past year's draft, but the big one recently has been the chunk of Chiefs fans who believe that Veach is a bad GM, a terrible drafter, and only succeeded off of John Dorsey's roster moves. This is becoming a bit less common after the recent draft with Humphrey, Bolton, and Smith, but it was always a bad take, that came from a misunderstanding of what constitutes a good draft, a lack of understanding about the financial shape Dorsey left us in when we left, and people underestimating how much turnover occurs on a roster how quickly.

Veach has been a stellar GM for us. 3 out of his 4 drafts have been excellent, with the first one in 2018 being the only blemish. He made some huge moves to move on from the old guard who got us pretty far in the mid-2010s, but never far enough. Guys Dorsey had extended too far or kept around too long, that still cost us heavily into Veach's tenure. His track record in free agency and trades is more or less that all have worked out, save Frank Clark.

Two things that I really like from the Chiefs.  1.  They rebuilt their OL.  In my opinion, it was average to below-average during the Mahomes tenure.  I really like how they made it into a plus unit last season.  Good work.  2.  Not paying the huge WR money to Tyreek Hill.  We will still have to see how this plays out.  I think when you have the QB, you don't necessarily need great WRs to make it work.  Not paying Hill means that there is extra money available when other holes develop and other players become a little more expensive.  Next season Hill has a 31 million dollar cap hit.  Will they move some money around to change some of that?  No doubt.  But I like that the Chiefs decided to just not play that game with a position that is 100% dependent on the QB.

There are 14 coaches who have won 10+ playoff games with one team. This year Reid can be on that list twice.

He's won 19 playoff games. He's been to 9 Championship games. He went to 3 SBs and he won 1, lost another without an O-line, and had his QB completely sabotage his team in a 3 point loss to Belichick and Brady.

Chiefs fans who don't like Reid are nothing new. There were Eagles fans who felt the same way.

Me, I will take the best coach in both Chiefs and Eagles history and say thank you.

3 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Belicheck doesnt have the worst chokejobs in NFL history under his belt, not anywhere close to Reid.

Hes had bad lossess, a couple chokes, but nothing in comparison to Andy Reid. Belicheck doesnt lose games up 3 TDs at half time, not when hes got a HOF QB under Center. With Reid as your coach youre literally living on the edge of your seat till the end of the game.

Literally included in what you just quoted, is reference to a game Belichick lost in the postseason with Brady as his QB where they were up 21-3 late in the second quarter.

Your post is just blind non-sense.

20 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Now that I have a day to think about it I I would say the “bad” Andy losses are

2002 NFC Title Game

2003 NFC title Game

2013 Divisional Game 

2017 Divisional Game

2020 Super Bowl

2021 AFC Title Game

for BB I would say

2006 AFC Title Game

SB 42

2010 AFC Divisional

2012 AFC Title Game