Mobile Issues

seminoles1

Anyone else having issues trying to post on their phone?  Suddenly yesterday I couldn't post a reply or quote anybody.  If I click Post Reply it doesn't do anything and if I try to quote someone then it just sends me to the top of the page.  It also refreshes the whole web page if I like a post.

Everything is working fine on my laptop though.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Anyone else having issues trying to post on their phone?  Suddenly yesterday I couldn't post a reply or quote anybody.  If I click Post Reply it doesn't do anything and if I try to quote someone then it just sends me to the top of the page.  It also refreshes the whole web page if I like a post.

Everything is working fine on my laptop though.

Yep. I found a way to temporarily post for a bit but after I closed my browser, it reverted back to the issues.

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Yep. I found a way to temporarily post for a bit but after I closed my browser, it reverted back to the issues.

Same.  Like 1/10 times I go on my phone it works, but like you said it reverts back to the same issues.  Getting annoying having to bring my laptop out when I want to post or quote someone.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2022 at 2:08 PM, beekay414 said:

I think I've found the remedy. When on WiFi, I can't post but when I'm on mobile data, everything is peachy. 

This actually worked for me as well. On any WiFi it has the issues we've described, but on mobile data it works perfectly fine.

• Like 1

remains unusable for me on mobile. hasn't worked on my phone for like a month. can't click notifications or reply to anything. and the ads enlarge and get frozen repeatedly at times so i can't read anything either. i post from desktop most the time anyway, so doesn't really matter.