2022 NBA Summer League Thread

beekay414

16 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

Any word on if or how much Cade, Bey and Stewart will play?  I get having the team together to practice but it makes me nervous if we don't go and win the summer league easily if those guys are playing.  I am guessing they won't play much and not sure they gain much out of it to be honest.  

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Any word on if or how much Cade, Bey and Stewart will play?  I get having the team together to practice but it makes me nervous if we don't go and win the summer league easily if those guys are playing.  I am guessing they won't play much and not sure they gain much out of it to be honest.  

cade's cousin/trainer said he's not playing and if cade's not playing i can't imagine bey does. i could see stew getting some run just to get some shots up at game speed but maybe just a game

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

cade's cousin/trainer said he's not playing and if cade's not playing i can't imagine bey does. i could see stew getting some run just to get some shots up at game speed but maybe just a game

I don’t think Stew has ever played a SL game. I think you’re right about Bey and Cade. They’re just there to practice. I want to see Killian get some major time.

5 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Zero reason to play Cade, imo.