General Talk

DoleINGout

Happy to see the Patriots stood up for Matty P

reiss_mike.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Mike ReissESPN Staff Writer 

Statement from Bill Belichick regarding Matt Patricia: "The New England Patriots were not aware of the matter which recently came to light. For 14 years in our organization, Matt conducted himself with great integrity and is known to be an outstanding coach, person and family man. We have always been confident in Matt's character and recommended him highly to become the head coach of the Detroit Lions."

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

When did this forum become so dead?

Tends to happen after the draft. Draft is done, camp and TC are still a month or so away, and FA is all but wrapped up. 

Best way to drive discussion is to start new and thought provoking threads

23 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Tends to happen after the draft. Draft is done, camp and TC are still a month or so away, and FA is all but wrapped up. 

Best way to drive discussion is to start new and thought provoking threads

I don’t just mean the Pats sub, but mean the whole place. Seems to be a lot less members active than before. When did it start to decline and why?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 21/05/2018 at 3:43 AM, Deadpulse said:

I meant the entire board as well. It always slows down all over the place. Places like entertainment and TaST have kept their normal activity. 

The Pats forum died after the Superbowl 49. There were so many Pats fans banned (myself included) following the win and I was only able to return (loophole I think) when the migration took place.

I yearn for the good ol' days on this forum...

2 hours ago, TomRalph said:

The Pats forum died after the Superbowl 49. There were so many Pats fans banned (myself included) following the win and I was only able to return (loophole I think) when the migration took place.

I yearn for the good ol' days on this forum...

People will always come and go in a forum like this. I know there are still people from the days of @finn54, @hollywood14, ICB, @rabbisson, @Grachuus etc. However, we get new posters joining all the time, some of which have been great like @DoleINGout, @Hunter2_1, @Elky, etc who have joined within that last year or two that contribute a great deal to the sub. I know its easy to miss the old guard, but the new guard is pretty good too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

People will always come and go in a forum like this. I know there are still people from the days of @finn54, @hollywood14, ICB, @rabbisson, @Grachuus etc. However, we get new posters joining all the time, some of which have been great like @DoleINGout, @Hunter2_1, @Elky, etc who have joined within that last year or two that contribute a great deal to the sub. I know its easy to miss the old guard, but the new guard is pretty good too. 

Couldn't agree more. I'd just say the numbers have dwindled more than you'd like.