General Talk

DoleINGout

Anybody hear any news on Malcolm Mitchell in a while? If he got released and didn't go to IR, he cleared his physical, so how bad can his knee be? Isn't it worth taking a one-year flier on the guy with this WR group? His injury seemed to be doing better before they cut him. I wonder what's really up with his knee and all - he's definitely not a player I'd expect to still be a free agent.

8 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

Anybody hear any news on Malcolm Mitchell in a while? If he got released and didn't go to IR, he cleared his physical, so how bad can his knee be? Isn't it worth taking a one-year flier on the guy with this WR group? His injury seemed to be doing better before they cut him. I wonder what's really up with his knee and all - he's definitely not a player I'd expect to still be a free agent.

He's probably reading a book.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else satisfied and looking forward to the Maroon 5 halftime show? It's nice to see a relevant band perform for once. Coldplay was okay but it turned into a Beyonce and Bruno Mars show as much as anything.

I think it would have made more sense to have Imagine Dragons do it this year with their recent albums success and popularity among many demographics. I'm also in favor of throwing in Kelly Clarkson to perform with Imagine Dragons this year or next.

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Anyone else satisfied and looking forward to the Maroon 5 halftime show? It's nice to see a relevant band perform for once. Coldplay was okay but it turned into a Beyonce and Bruno Mars show as much as anything.

I think it would have made more sense to have Imagine Dragons do it this year with their recent albums success and popularity among many demographics. I'm also in favor of throwing in Kelly Clarkson to perform with Imagine Dragons this year or next.

I usually put on a record or go to get food during the halftime show. This year will be no exception.

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I doubt Jaylen Brown would get it done straight up. Celtics would also likely have to give up Robert Williams and other assets to get it done for Davis.

robert williams ain't anything. i wouldn't trade for davis anyhow. he can come here in a few years if he wants.