General Talk

DoleINGout

Was really happy to hear Kraft openly address the shortcomings of the Patriots with specific mention of the poor drafting and lack of playoff competitiveness. I think it is important for the fan base to hear this honest assessment from Kraft and not be blindly led to believe that everything is hunky dory.

Mac is in Florida with Bourne, Agholor, Meyers and JJ Taylor working out. 

Surprised he didn't try to schedule in Henry/Smith/Harry .. could be a last minute thing they setup to get to know Parker too

Edited by Crimmage

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

because of this story?

Because he has one year left on his deal and is overpaid for what he produces but is still young enough and  competent enough to be a trade chip. The guy is fine, but the money he's free up plus the asset in return is worth it.

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Because he has one year left on his deal and is overpaid for what he produces but is still young enough and  competent enough to be a trade chip. The guy is fine, but the money he's free up plus the asset in return is worth it.

Do you like our line depth without him?

9 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Do you like our line depth without him?

I do. I think this is a very easy draft to replace him and allocate that money elsewhere more wisely. I also expect Jonnu gone after June 1st via trade and opening up an additional ~$9 mill.