General Talk

DoleINGout

On 5/24/2022 at 2:29 PM, Crimmage said:

Imagine a world where: 

• Davante Parker is a healthy, reliable X Receiver ( red zone / contested catches /etc.) 
  • Tyquan Thornton shows improvement towards becoming the next Brandin Cooks in this offense and is used as a gadget player / speed slot / X 
  • Kendrick Bourne has a 1,000 yard season at the Z (and signs a 2-3 year extension) 
  • Tre Nixon eats into Meyers playing time just enough to cement himself as the future in the slot 
  • Meyers leaves and gets the Patriots a 4th round comp pick 

AND we get to have an entire offseason without talking about drafting a WR high.. oh those would be good times .. good times indeed. 

Yeah, it would. I’d add slinging Harry off as well. 

• Like 1

Evan Lazar reported that ..,

”The Patriots have been drilling Kyle Shanahan-style outside zone runs in practice despite being a historically gap-heavy ground attack”

Pierre Strong Jr. comes from a team in South Dakota State that had ran that style very often

14 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

Evan Lazar reported that ..,

”The Patriots have been drilling Kyle Shanahan-style outside zone runs in practice despite being a historically gap-heavy ground attack”

Pierre Strong Jr. comes from a team in South Dakota State that had ran that style very often

I'd be willing to bet it has more to do with the new HC in Miami then a shift in our run philosophy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Worried about GSW of course, I don't think Celtics can overcome them, but either way it's damned impressive. Contributors everywhere 

Agreed, going to be a very hard series. 

They are going to need to play out of their minds on defense while hitting their 3's. I think it goes 6-7 but it's a toss up as to who wins the series. 

On 5/24/2022 at 9:29 AM, Crimmage said:

Imagine a world where: 

• Davante Parker is a healthy, reliable X Receiver ( red zone / contested catches /etc.) 
  • Tyquan Thornton shows improvement towards becoming the next Brandin Cooks in this offense and is used as a gadget player / speed slot / X 
  • Kendrick Bourne has a 1,000 yard season at the Z (and signs a 2-3 year extension) 
  • Tre Nixon eats into Meyers playing time just enough to cement himself as the future in the slot 
  • Meyers leaves and gets the Patriots a 4th round comp pick 

AND we get to have an entire offseason without talking about drafting a WR high.. oh those would be good times .. good times indeed. 

I'm totally on the Tre Nixon hype train and nobody is going to pull me off of it .. 

Sick to my stomach over Golden State lol… up 2-1 (very lucky to be in that spot) and Boston blows 3 straight games… one of which Curry hit ZERO threes 😐

On the other hand … Some “good” news to counter this

Patriots signed Mississippi State OL Darryl Williams 

Fairly common name, so tough to tell for sure, but appears to be the former center that was with Kansas City

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas,

This is not Patriots related but I assume some (if not most) of you are in the Boston area.

I purchased two tickets for Zac Brown at Fenway Park on July 15th. I'm not from the area, I won't be able to attend and will now have to sell them. 

Hit me up if you're interested in discussing.