As a unit, how would you rank each position on the team?

I might be in the minority here, but I think Cole Turner is gonna be a stud.

Is he gonna be Kyle Pitts 2.0? I don't know...

What I do know is he has the same measurements, hands & helped make Carson Strong look pretty good.

And we drafted him way lower than Pitts was drafted.

Having a TE as talented as Logan Thomas does so much for an offense. It opens the whole field for the QB.

I think Cole Turner might be better than Thomas. Add that we have Bates who's not too bad, either?

You have a recipe for an Offense that could be lethal, which I'm predicting.

What's funny....is I don't think Cole Turner was even our best draft pick. Although it was a great pick.

None of you would guess who I think our #1 pick this draft was. I'll give you hint....

It wasn't Cole Turner, Jahan Dotson, or Sam Howell.

4 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

What I do know is he has the same measurements, hands & helped make Carson Strong look pretty good.

Having a TE as talented as Logan Thomas does so much for an offense. It opens the whole field for the QB.

I think Cole Turner might be better than Thomas. Add that we have Bates who's not too bad, either?

What's funny....is I don't think Cole Turner was even our best draft pick. Although it was a great pick.

None of you would guess who I think our #1 pick this draft was. I'll give you hint....

Kinda leaves the RB,,  unless it's the D L guy. I'm going RB myself. No I'm wrong it's P B .

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 4:04 PM, aceinthehouse said:

Kyle Pitts is way more athletic than Cole Turner. Turner has a chance to be a good NFL TE. Pitts has the talent to be a Hall of Fame player.

Edited by turtle28

On 7/7/2022 at 4:12 PM, aceinthehouse said:

Yep, Percy Butler

He'll be the best FS we've had since Sean Taylor. Just got that feeling.

We’re really going to have to see him play to make that determination. He has some talent, does he have starting FS talent? I’m not so sure yet, I have to see him do it in the league.

• 2 months later...

QB ***
RB ***
WR ****

TE **
OLine * has been trash 
DLine *** has been trash sweat is out of position and we don’t get pressure

LB ** Davis has been playing better but we simply aren’t using him the right way

CB** were pure trash

S **** few bright spot 

P ****
K **

On 7/7/2022 at 4:04 PM, aceinthehouse said:

Season 3 Chris Odowd GIF by Drunk History UK

6 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

We are too high on then dline we don’t get pressure 

Can’t blame Chase Young right now for that. It’s weird or sad, or whatever. Dallas is so creative with so many different looks & packages on their rushes & our D is just so vanilla. Rarely stunts, rarely overload one side. They don’t blitz CBs & safeties enough. It’s just:

Ice Cream Dessert GIF