Week 11 - Rams at Vikings

RamRod

BL-NFL-LosAngelesRams?$PDP-BL$vs. minnesota-vikings-logo_medium.jpg

The Vikings have had our number for awhile. It's time we change that but it won't be easy. The Vikings are hot team and are 7-2 like us. The schedule really starts to get tough now with games coming up against the Vikings, Saints, and Eagles. This will be a big stretch as we continue to prove we are one of the best teams in the NFC. I look forward to seeing how this team will respond.

As I mentioned in another thread, football isn't played on paper. Statistically, however, we have scored more points than them this season and conceded fewer. Our special teams trio of Zuerlein, Hekker and Cooper eclipses the Vikings'; our coaching team has shown that it can adjust during the game; Goff (QB rating 101.5) is looking better than Keenum (92.6).

This is the game where we prove to the world (or at least those who watch the NFL) that we're the real deal.

10 hours ago, jrry32 said:

As I said before, we're not losing to Case Keenum.

Rams are winning at half time 14-6, one touchdown coming from a Keenum pick six. This was by far Keenum's worst half of the year. The team looks out of sync, at home, while the crowd is screaming "Teddy! Teddy!"

The Vikings, realizing that now is the time, bring in their once thought franchise QB Teddy Bridgewater, and the crowd goes wild! Momentum has swung in favor of the home team. Bridgewater instantly leads his first drive to a touchdown to Kyle Rudolph, who the Rams apparently forgot to cover. But the game is far from over, as teams exchange scores again, going into the 4th with a score of 17-16 Rams. This is Teddy's, shining defining moment, as the quarter remains scoreless until the last 2 minutes, as Teddy caps off a magnificent 98 yard 4th quarter comeback to beat the Rams. The crowd goes INSANE!!!

Just finishing the story for you guys!

10 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Rams are winning at half time 14-6, one touchdown coming from a Keenum pick six. This was by far Keenum's worst half of the year. The team looks out of sync, at home, while the crowd is screaming "Teddy! Teddy!"

The Vikings, realizing that now is the time, bring in their once thought franchise QB Teddy Bridgewater, and the crowd goes wild! Momentum has swung in favor of the home team. Bridgewater instantly leads his first drive to a touchdown to Kyle Rudolph, who the Rams apparently forgot to cover. But the game is far from over, as teams exchange scores again, going into the 4th with a score of 17-16 Rams. This is Teddy's, shining defining moment, as the quarter remains scoreless until the last 2 minutes, as Teddy caps off a magnificent 98 yard 4th quarter comeback to beat the Rams. The crowd goes INSANE!!!

Just finishing the story for you guys!

You forgot the part where Aaron Donald strip sacks Teddy preserving the win for the Rams

Keenum said on the Dan Patrick Show that he’s approaching this week as if he’s starting against the Rams on Sunday.

Keenum:  “In my own head, I for sure am. That’s how I’ve approached it, that’s how I’ve answered it. I don’t know how else to answer it. That’s how I have to approach every week.” 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/14/case-keenum-in-my-head-im-sure-im-the-starter/

Archived