Week 11 - Rams at Vikings

RamRod

Just now, JonStark said:

Keenum revenge game vs. Teddy's emotional return in a home game. Narratives cancel out and Teddy is a much better QB than Keenum assuming he truly is back to full health.

I don't believe in revenge games anyway

5 minutes ago, RamRod said:

He's actually played very well. He's basically an all-pro compared to Tim Barnes, our previous center.

Happy for him. He was a great player for a lot of years for us. I thought he went to the Redskins for a year and then retired. Had no idea he was still around.

3 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Happy for him. He was a great players for a lot of year for us. I thought he went to the Redskins for a year and then retired. Had no idea he was still around.

You are correct about him going to the Skins then McVay brought him over

51 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Happy for him. He was a great player for a lot of years for us. I thought he went to the Redskins for a year and then retired. Had no idea he was still around.

He's been almost about as big a free agent acquisition as Whitworth both on and off the field.

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Why do you want him to start? I'd think most Rams fans want Keenum to start.

A well-playing Case Keenum going against his former team or a guy that hasn't taken a snap in 2 years. Bridgewater on the verge of something good, but Keenum is rolling right now playing the best football of his career going against the Rams. Gimme Bridgewater please lol First series he'll get Aaron Donald in his face and that knee will buckle

9 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Case Keenum: "If they played this game on paper, I wouldn’t be in this league. But it’s a game for competitors, and I’m a competitor.” 

?: http://mnvkn.gs/pxTOus

This is probably the last teams fans you need to tell who and what Case Keenum is.

Archived