Week 11 - Rams at Vikings

RamRod

3 hours ago, JonStark said:

Not sure what makes you say that? I have faith the coaching staff will fix what happened yesterday, and the Saints are not as good on the road.

Still going to be a tough game, but there's a 0% chance they "break us".

Saints Road games this season, @ Minny 19-29 (only loss), @ Carolina 34-13, vs Dolphins (London) 20-0, @ Green Bay 26-17, @ Buffalo 47-10, over all 4-1 on the road and arguably we are playing better on the road than at home this season. So get the Saints not being good on the road out of your head. This is a different team this season...as are you guys. With an excellent run game and solid D, the road woes are biting us like it has in the past. That being said, anyone who saw anything from our home game against Washington yesterday will know we are not unbeatable. I agree, 0% chance we "break" you guys. If Goff is as good as he has played this season, our D will be tested hard once again. Plus we don;t know if Vacarro, Klein, or Lattimore will be available. And we lost a started DE in Alex Okafor who has played very well this season. I see you guys are a little banged up too, maybe it will even out xD

Us Saints fans have had this game marked on the calendar for a couple weeks. This is the game we have expected to be the true test of this team. I expect some fireworks in LA! Hopefully no more injuries, and we both get back key players. I have a a bit of history with this matchup. November 13, 1988, Week 11. New Orleans Saints vs LA Rams. First football game I ever watched. Watched with my dad, only 5 years old. And I've been a die hard Saints fan ever since. And the Rams a long time thorn in our side xD Good luck fellas! Glad we don't have to play you guys twice a year anymore!

8 hours ago, El ramster said:

The saints are going to break us so hard lol..

we aren't ready for prime time. 

They might. But we can lose to both Philly and NO and still end up 11-5 if we handle our business against Tennessee, Seattle, Arizona, and SF. So a win over NO just makes it that much easier to win 10+ games. It would be nice, but it's not necessary. Unfortunately, we will be without Robert Woods.

14 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

Saints Road games this season, @ Minny 19-29 (only loss), @ Carolina 34-13, vs Dolphins (London) 20-0, @ Green Bay 26-17, @ Buffalo 47-10, over all 4-1 on the road and arguably we are playing better on the road than at home this season. So get the Saints not being good on the road out of your head. This is a different team this season...as are you guys. With an excellent run game and solid D, the road woes are biting us like it has in the past. That being said, anyone who saw anything from our home game against Washington yesterday will know we are not unbeatable. I agree, 0% chance we "break" you guys. If Goff is as good as he has played this season, our D will be tested hard once again. Plus we don;t know if Vacarro, Klein, or Lattimore will be available. And we lost a started DE in Alex Okafor who has played very well this season. I see you guys are a little banged up too, maybe it will even out xD

Us Saints fans have had this game marked on the calendar for a couple weeks. This is the game we have expected to be the true test of this team. I expect some fireworks in LA! Hopefully no more injuries, and we both get back key players. I have a a bit of history with this matchup. November 13, 1988, Week 11. New Orleans Saints vs LA Rams. First football game I ever watched. Watched with my dad, only 5 years old. And I've been a die hard Saints fan ever since. And the Rams a long time thorn in our side xD Good luck fellas! Glad we don't have to play you guys twice a year anymore!

Did not realize that. It's hard to get the team the Saints have been for so long out of my head, but you're completely right. That does lower my confidence a tad, but I still think our coaching staff will fix what went wrong on Sunday. Hopefully we get our DBs back and can sell out to stop the running game.

Good luck to you guys too. Hopefully if we do have to play you guys a 2nd time this year it'll be in the NFC championship game.

55 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Did not realize that. It's hard to get the team the Saints have been for so long out of my head, but you're completely right. That does lower my confidence a tad, but I still think our coaching staff will fix what went wrong on Sunday. Hopefully we get our DBs back and can sell out to stop the running game.

Good luck to you guys too. Hopefully if we do have to play you guys a 2nd time this year it'll be in the NFC championship game.

We should be seeing a healthy dose of TG3 this Sunday.

Archived