Rank Your Top 10 WRs During Their Prime

mdonnelly21

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

any take with TO outside of the top 3 is invalid.

This is our own personal ranking, so how can it be invalid? Are you assuming I have to grade WR's the same way you do?

You don't have vanilla ice cream in your list of top 5 ice creams? Your list is invalid.

The only certainty on anyone's list should be Jerry Rice #1. Everything after that IS debatable and personal opinion.

I've always ranked Marvin above TO (even when TO was happy to be an Eagle). AB is basically Marvin 2.0 w/extra nuts. And Calvin Johnson's best season is better than TO's best season. Did TO have a better career? Yea. A better Prime? No. Add up Megatron's 3 best years, compare it to TO's best 3 years- Calvin poops on TO.

I think you interpreted the thread as Top 10 WR Careers rather than Top 10 WR Primes. If this was top 10 DT's I've seen in their Prime, Albert Haynesworth would be higher on the list than a lot of DT's with better careers.

Edited by Jeezla

1. Jerry Rice

2. Randy Moss

3. Terrell Owens

4. Calvin Johnson

5. Sterling Sharpe

6. Antonio Brown

7. Larry Fitzgerald

8. Marvin Harrison

9/10/HM in no order: Julio Jones, Tyreek Hill, Steve Smith, Cris Carter, Torry Holt, Andre Johnson, Steve Largent.

Left Hutson off because I wouldn't began to know how to rank him. Assuming this them at their peak.

These are guys I just like from what I've watched/researched. Would love to have any 5 or 6 on a fantasy squad, and let the fantasy coaching staff figure out to to utilize best. 

Jerry Rice

Steve Largent

Randy Moss

Calvin Johnson

Terrell Owens

Jimmy Smith

Cris Carter

Lance Alworth 

Charlie Joiner

Isaac Bruce