N'keal Harry is here

dll2000

For that low of compensation I don't even really care if he makes the team.

That said, big boost that we don't have, and can block. Dude's coming in to MAYBE be wr like 5, I'm not really sweatting how good he is beyond him taking out some schmuck for Velus, Mooney, Pringle, or one of the running backs on an outside zone so they can take off down field. 

• Like 2

Makes us legit world champs now!

Seriously though, alot of you complained about Pace wasting cap space and trading away draft picks but where's the complaints now?

Poles literally traded away over 50% of our cap space while simultaneously trading away the best player on the team. And now he's trading away picks for a bum to replace a bum.

Keep the same energy, you sheep!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

I love this trade.....David Moore is cut....better than any 7th round WR you would get.....I loved him at AZ......

They talk crap but the receivers for this this team are now

Kmet- Pretty close to Kyle Rudolph

Mooney- Close to Stephon Diggs

Pringle- I saw him be a legit #2 for the CHIEFS

ST. James- A legit #3 for the Packers

And now Harry....Fields has more weapons than you think

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Makes us legit world champs now!

Seriously though, alot of you complained about Pace wasting cap space and trading away draft picks but where's the complaints now?

Poles literally traded away over 50% of our cap space while simultaneously trading away the best player on the team. And now he's trading away picks for a bum to replace a bum.

Keep the same energy, you sheep!

You two are polar opposites. It's like you guys are the same person from opposite and alternative universes. Completely no middle ground for either of you. Hilarious!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Epyon said:

For that low of compensation I don't even really care if he makes the team.

That said, big boost that we don't have, and can block. Dude's coming in to MAYBE be wr like 5, I'm not really sweatting how good he is beyond him taking out some schmuck for Velus, Mooney, Pringle, or one of the running backs on an outside zone so they can take off down field. 

He has upside.  If Belichick couldn’t find his niche, it isn’t likely to come out, but there is a chance.

He is a big dude that is a step slower than NFL corners.  But he can body guys to make contested catches and block.   Use him accordingly.

Allen Robinson is not as slow, but he has learned to play in this league with that style and without separation.  This guy is a better blocker than Robinson and is bigger, but not nearly as good as a receiver at this point. 

Doesn’t mean he can’t get better at it though.

That being said Belichick has not been happy with this guy and will generally find a way to use someone to their particular strengths.

I strongly suspect this guy gave Belichick some attitude at some point and went in doghouse and all that goes with that.

Why I think it’s possible he may be better than people think if he can humble himself.  

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

That being said Belichick has not been happy with this guy and will generally find a way to use someone to their particular strengths.

I strongly suspect this guy gave Belichick some attitude at some point and went in doghouse and all that goes with that.

Why I think it’s possible he may be better than people think if he can humble himself.  

For better or for worse it is just a 7th rounder in 2024. We can roll the dice now or draft a guy to cut in 2024. There really isn't any real downside to this. No more of a downside than the average 7th rounder anyway.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

For better or for worse it is just a 7th rounder in 2024. We can roll the dice now or draft a guy to cut in 2024. There really isn't any real downside to this. No more of a downside than the average 7th rounder anyway.

Still makes me laugh it wasn’t even a 2023 7.  That is almost a purposeful insult by Belichick to this guy.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

Still makes me laugh it wasn’t even a 2023 7.  That is almost a purposeful insult by Belichick to this guy.  

I suspect it was purposeful.  Belichick can be spiteful.

He traded Jimmy G for less than value because he was pissed that Kraft told him what to do.

9 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Agreed. Old Bill would have traded away a 2089 7th rounder if he could. 

Harry has the athletic profile but hasn't been noteworthy since the Combine. Chalk me up for an odd-yet-frequent 'hopeful but cynical' feeling toward this. On one hand 7th rounders rarely amount to anything so the risk is null and void (especially a future 7th), but with one of the best offensive minds in the last 40 years he couldn't get on the field. My expectations are really low for the move, hopefully I'm wrong. 

2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Considering how much people love Neal as a blocker it is very interesting that Pringle is right there with him.

Maybe my stupid "run the Navy offense" joke had more merit than I had thought? 😅