1. 1. Who?

• WR Gabe Davis
    • WR Khalil Shakir
    • RB Zack Moss
    • RB James Cook
    • OT Spencer Brown
    • OT Tommy Doyle
    • Other

Who in your opinion breaks out on offense this year that has been in the league 3 or less seasons? Who becomes a household name for the team in the likes of Allen, Diggs, Dawkins, Knox etc.

I think this one is obvious but I’m super excited about Spencer Brown also.

I went with Gabe Davis and had Spencer Brown 2nd. I think Gabe is primed to flirt with 1000 yards and 10 touchdowns. He is finally going to get starter reps and I think Diggs is really rubbing off on him. He improved his route running and contested catch rate last season. With increased reps and another year working with Diggs and Allen his game could jump to the next level. He is going to feast off of all the attention going to Diggs. Also I think the offense will use more 12 personnel with Knox and Howard in the middle of the field along with Cook underneath that Gabe will see a ton of 1 on 1 coverage. This offense has more ways to attack defenses on paper this season and I think Davis will be one of the prime beneficiaries.

• Like 2

Gotta go Gabe. He has all the tools to be a great WR and he has chemistry with Josh. Gabe shouldn't see too many double teams and hell likely be going up against the opposing teams 2nd CB. 

I can firmly say he can easily get 75 rec 1100 yards 7 TDs. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I went with Gabe Davis and had Spencer Brown 2nd. I think Gabe is primed to flirt with 1000 yards and 10 touchdowns. He is finally going to get starter reps and I think Diggs is really rubbing off on him. He improved his route running and contested catch rate last season. With increased reps and another year working with Diggs and Allen his game could jump to the next level. He is going to feast off of all the attention going to Diggs. Also I think the offense will use more 12 personnel with Knox and Howard in the middle of the field along with Cook underneath that Gabe will see a ton of 1 on 1 coverage. This offense has more ways to attack defenses on paper this season and I think Davis will be one of the prime beneficiaries.

This team could be scary out of 12 personnel. Teams don’t have multiple LBs to cover Knox, Howard and Cook. And they’re too big for most nickel backs. Want to put a safety on them? Okay. Diggs and Davis would love to see single high safety looks. 

Allen and Dorsey should have a great time scheming.

Gabe Davis is certainly the popular flashy pick but I think Spencer Brown, if he can anchor that rightside the offense will be able to do a lot more this year especially in the running game. I think one downside of him not being able to break out is the weak option at RG in which could be disastrous for his growth at RT if he is getting overwhelmed by having to step in for the lack of ability at RG