Your life
Name: Jiffy Jag
Family: 20 
State you were born in: Florida (Jax)
State you live in now: Florida
Occupation or area of study: Supervisor at a movie theater, Junior at FSU
Something unique about you: Have and continue to play shows with a band

Your love of the Jaguars
When did you start following the Jaguars: I was born a fan given my birth city, but my first real following of the team was in the '05 playoffs. I think it was '05, the year where we got blown out by the Pats and we had leftwich at QB. 
What made you become a fan: Was born into being a Jags fan, and therefore a life of depression and shame. 
Favorite current Jaguar: Poz maybe? Trying not to fall too in love with any of our young talent out of fear that they will either not re-sign or start sucking.
All-time favorite Jaguar: Mark Brunell
Favorite moment in team history: Garrard's 4th and 2 scramble. you know the one.

Your interests
Other favorite teams: Minnesota Wild, White Sox, 
Hobbies outside of football: In school, want to start writing again soon after too long
Favorite movie: The Big Lebowski
Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad
Favorite band: Mr. Bungle

Your life
Name: Jaguarcrazy2832
Family: Wife, dog and cat, no kids
State you were born in: Virginia
State you live in now: Virginia
Occupation or area of study: Accounting
Something unique about you: Broken several bones, had at least 1 concussion, born with a lung condition

Your love of the Jaguars
When did you start following the Jaguars: 1995
What made you become a fan: I was 5, family was all Packer fans and wanted to be different. Plus i loved the animal...I was 5
Favorite current Jaguar: Allen Robinson
All-time favorite Jaguar: Mark Brunell
Favorite moment in team history: Beating Dan Marino 62-7

Your interests
Other favorite teams: Los Angeles Dodgers, Detroit Pistons, Washington Capitals, Auburn Tigers, Virginia Tech Hokies
Hobbies outside of football: Basketball, Baseball, Tennis, Golf
Favorite movie: Jaws
Favorite TV Show: That 70s Show, Friends, Seinfeld, Boy Meets World, Law & Order SVU
Favorite band: Linkin Park

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Thought I'd copy paste my responses from the other thread to give a kick start

@Berries I 2nd this. Any questions you got feel free. If you dont mind me asking some to you:

1. Why the Jaguars? I feel like everyone has a weird story for this. Mine is I was 5 years old when they became a team and my favorite animal was the Jaguar lol so it doesnt have to be a good story. No pressure

2. Got any favorite players?

3. What else do you like?

1. Back in 2011 I moved out of home and was able to get my own Paytv which was the only place the NFL was shown at the time and I watched whatever games they had on at the time. Around 2012 I met some guys who supported some of the bigger teams at the time like Green Bay/New England but I decided I did not want to go down that path where people support the big clubs like in the soccer (Manchester United etc) I narrowed it down to Jags, Bills and Panthers as I liked the logos. My dad said he had a good experience at a college game in Jacksonville in the early 80s and I liked the Teal colours so I decided to give them a go and now I watch every game that I can but I think I will have purchase NFL Game pass to see them more.

2. As a big forward in Rugby I always liked putting big shots on so I was very endeared to Sacksonville at the time but I have really come to like RB James Robinson who is making some big plays after the frustrations of Fournette at times in the past. The one thing I have struggled with the rate of roster turnover compared to Rugby so it can be hard to really invest in a player at times.

3. I really really want to jump in that pool at the home stadium during the early rounds and watch a game live one day. Is it easy to get tickets for?

• Like 1

Your life
Name:  I'm Buck Melanoma...ahh, I mean, I'm Moley Russell's Uncle Wart.  Uh, no.  I'm, I'm Buck Russell.
Family:  Single, and will probably stay that way unless I get a shot with whatever female happens to be in my sig.
State you were born in:  Minnesota
State you live in now:  Minnesota - Hopefully not for long though.  I plan to move south in the next few years.
Occupation or area of study:  Entrepreneur.  Former food broker and also owned my own mortgage company.
Something unique about you:  I once owned a Lamborghini.

Your love of the Jaguars
When did you start following the Jaguars:  Started following them during the 2020 season.  Went all-in after they secured the first pick in the draft.
What made you become a fan:  I love Florida, very cool uniforms, one of the best logos in the league, and they are rebuilding the team the way I always wanted the Vikings to do it.
Favorite current Jaguar:  OK, I admit it, I'm a Minshew Maniac! 
All-time favorite Jaguar:  Maurice Jones Drew
Favorite moment in team history:  When "Saxonville" made it to the 2017 AFCCG.

Your interests
Other favorite teams:  'da Bears, Vikings, Cowboys.
Hobbies outside of football:  Golf, poker, cars, and enjoying my daily stogie.
Favorite movie:  It's tough to narrow it down to just one.  Top 10 would probably be:  Caddyshack, The Matrix, The Terminator, Tommy Boy, The Legend of Bagger Vance, Wall Street, It's a Wonderful Life, Going My Way, Wedding Crashers,  Predator.
Favorite TV Show:  Miami Vice
Favorite band:  Aerosmith, Guns 'N Roses.
Favorite singers:  Elvis Presley and Nat King Cole.

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Berries said:

Thought I'd copy paste my responses from the other thread to give a kick start

@Berries I 2nd this. Any questions you got feel free. If you dont mind me asking some to you:

1. Why the Jaguars? I feel like everyone has a weird story for this. Mine is I was 5 years old when they became a team and my favorite animal was the Jaguar lol so it doesnt have to be a good story. No pressure

2. Got any favorite players?

3. What else do you like?

1. Back in 2011 I moved out of home and was able to get my own Paytv which was the only place the NFL was shown at the time and I watched whatever games they had on at the time. Around 2012 I met some guys who supported some of the bigger teams at the time like Green Bay/New England but I decided I did not want to go down that path where people support the big clubs like in the soccer (Manchester United etc) I narrowed it down to Jags, Bills and Panthers as I liked the logos. My dad said he had a good experience at a college game in Jacksonville in the early 80s and I liked the Teal colours so I decided to give them a go and now I watch every game that I can but I think I will have purchase NFL Game pass to see them more.

2. As a big forward in Rugby I always liked putting big shots on so I was very endeared to Sacksonville at the time but I have really come to like RB James Robinson who is making some big plays after the frustrations of Fournette at times in the past. The one thing I have struggled with the rate of roster turnover compared to Rugby so it can be hard to really invest in a player at times.

3. I really really want to jump in that pool at the home stadium during the early rounds and watch a game live one day. Is it easy to get tickets for?

Ah I am quite fond of the teal colors as well.

Roster turnover is crazy, its why I rarely get jerseys

Tickets are pretty easy to come by, might be more difficult with the arrow pointing up

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

Your life
Name:  I'm Buck Melanoma...ahh, I mean, I'm Moley Russell's Uncle Wart.  Uh, no.  I'm, I'm Buck Russell.
Family:  Single, and will probably stay that way unless I get a shot with whatever female happens to be in my sig.
State you were born in:  Minnesota
State you live in now:  Minnesota - Hopefully not for long though.  I plan to move south in the next few years.
Occupation or area of study:  Entrepreneur.  Former food broker and also owned my own mortgage company.
Something unique about you:  I once owned a Lamborghini.

Your love of the Jaguars
When did you start following the Jaguars:  Started following them during the 2020 season.  Went all-in after they secured the first pick in the draft.
What made you become a fan:  I love Florida, very cool uniforms, one of the best logos in the league, and they are rebuilding the team the way I always wanted the Vikings to do it.
Favorite current Jaguar:  OK, I admit it, I'm a Minshew Maniac! 
All-time favorite Jaguar:  Maurice Jones Drew
Favorite moment in team history:  When "Saxonville" made it to the 2017 AFCCG.

Your interests
Other favorite teams:  'da Bears, Vikings, Cowboys.
Hobbies outside of football:  Golf, poker, cars, and enjoying my daily stogie.
Favorite movie:  It's tough to narrow it down to just one.  Top 10 would probably be:  Caddyshack, The Matrix, The Terminator, Tommy Boy, The Legend of Bagger Vance, Wall Street, It's a Wonderful Life, Going My Way, Wedding Crashers,  Predator.
Favorite TV Show:  Miami Vice
Favorite band:  Aerosmith, Guns 'N Roses.
Favorite singers:  Elvis Presley and Nat King Cole.

How is it you were a Vikings fan AND a Bears fan?

You are forgiven because Caddyshack is hilarious

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

How is it you were a Vikings fan AND a Bears fan?

You are forgiven because Caddyshack is hilarious

We have a good group of Bears fans here on Football's Future and I've enjoyed talking to them over the years about NFC North stuff.  Ultimately, both fan bases hate the Packers, so as the old saying goes "any enemy of my enemy is my friend." 

On 7/13/2017 at 11:43 PM, pwny said:

My life
Name: iPwn, pwny, Pwn. One of those.
Family: Dating
State you were born in: New York
State you live in now: Illinois, specifically Chicago
Occupation or area of study: Accountant
Something unique about you: I have a tattoo of my avy.

My love of the Jaguars
When did you start following the Jaguars: Week 3 1995 is my earliest memory of the team.
What made you become a fan: I started watching football then (at 7) and just fell in love with the team
Favorite current Jaguar: Jalen Ramsey
All-time favorite Jaguar: Fred Taylor
Favorite moment in team history: Fred Taylor's game clinching TD in the snow vs Pittsburgh in 2007.

My interests
Other favorite teams: Chicago Cubs. I vaguely follow most other Chicago teams, aside from the Bears. Lakers and Mich St.
Hobbies outside of football: Naps. Wrigley Field. Also naps.
Favorite movie: Dogma
Favorite TV Show: Ash vs Evil Dead
Favorite band: The Roots

I guess it’s time for me do an update.

Your life
Name: pwny/pwn

Family: Still dating; the same woman. We live together and everyone treats us as if we’re married now, though. Just waiting for COVID stuff to end to actually change this. 

State you were born in: this hasn’t changed, I don’t think. 

State you live in now: Texas. For now. Chicago soon again though. 

Occupation or area of study: still an accountant and data nerd. But also slowly studying to get my EA and earn more money. 

Something unique about you: I’m double jointed and can bend my fingers completely backwards. 

Your love of the Jaguars
When did you start following the Jaguars: Still the same time. 

What made you become a fan: more details time! So as a kid, I was also a fan of several teams; the Elway/Davis Broncos, and also the Giants a little bit, and the Panthers for a very short time as well. I just eventually gravitated towards the Jaguars as the #1 only love. 

Favorite current Jaguar: uhhhh.... I guess I think DJ. Chark, James Robinson and Myles Jack are okay. Otherwise, bro I’m straight up not having a good time. Trevor, please save me.

All-time favorite Jaguar: Fred still. 

Favorite moment in team history: yeah, this hasn’t changed. 

Your interests
Other favorite teams: Still Cubs. COVID got me watching more basketball, both the Lakers and Raptors (my gf has big hometown love for FVV).

Hobbies outside of football: naps don’t happen much anymore. Instead I’ve picked up yoga, [actual good] board games, d&d with the lads, reading a bit more, chasing my cat around the house, collecting TMNT figures, and I’ve started mapping out all the smart home stuff I want to do. And music; I love music more than sports. Couch co-op Switch games are p cool too.

Favorite movie: maybe still Dogma? I am too busy anymore to sit down and watch a 2 hour movie anymore. 

Favorite TV Show: Bojack Horseman. 100% suggest everyone watch this. 

Favorite band: The Roots. Always The Roots. But some more variance for interest sake; Prince, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Kiss are all somewhere in my top 10. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

not to going to do the questionnaire, but briefly...used to post here quite a bit a few years back before really losing interest.  recent developments have renewed my excitement for the jags so i'm really looking forward to this offseason and the jags' immediate future.  not a big college guy, so really i don't know how good trevor lawrence will be, but i've been watching football for over 40 years and i've never known the narrative to be wrong when it's the kind of narrative that involves a player like trevor.  should be a really fun time to be a jags fan.

-charles

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Charles said:

not to going to do the questionnaire, but briefly...used to post here quite a bit a few years back before really losing interest.  recent developments have renewed my excitement for the jags so i'm really looking forward to this offseason and the jags' immediate future.  not a big college guy, so really i don't know how good trevor lawrence will be, but i've been watching football for over 40 years and i've never known the narrative to be wrong when it's the kind of narrative that involves a player like trevor.  should be a really fun time to be a jags fan.

-charles

Charles Shelton?