Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

#1 overall.

We need a big.

I suppose that's true. Though the debate comes down to chasing rings right now or having a franchise player and being a so-so team in the post-LeBron era. I think Lillard adds an element not far off from what Kyrie brought, only I think Lillard has more potential as a team player in an offense with Bron.

Though, the thought of adding Ayton is damn decent.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2018 at 2:15 AM, MistaBohmbastic said:

I suppose that's true. Though the debate comes down to chasing rings right now or having a franchise player and being a so-so team in the post-LeBron era. I think Lillard adds an element not far off from what Kyrie brought, only I think Lillard has more potential as a team player in an offense with Bron.

Though, the thought of adding Ayton is damn decent.

nah, try and trade for Leonard. He wants out of SA. I would hate to see him go to philly. Spurs said they want to trade him into the east.

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

that was a huge game IMO.I was expecting them to lose tonight. I was believing they would lose game 1 and win game 2. It be great to sweep them lol

Definitely a big game for us when you consider LeBron didn't have his best game, yet the rest of the team really stepped it up. I thought we blew it after that awful possession by LeBron.

33 minutes ago, buno67 said:

nah, try and trade for Leonard. He wants out of SA. I would hate to see him go to philly. Spurs said they want to trade him into the east.

Where'd you hear all this? The indication seems to be that they don't want to trade him. He's a top 5 player in this league at LEAST. A pick in this draft wouldn't do the trick to convince them, IMO.

6 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Where'd you hear all this? The indication seems to be that they don't want to trade him. He's a top 5 player in this league at LEAST. A pick in this draft wouldn't do the trick to convince them, IMO.

I was reading somewhere yesterday (Twitter or ESPN, not a great source but not just some random guy). That SA and Leanoard are on the brink of full divorce. Read somewhere that Leonard might demand trade or major changes be made if Pops comes back.  If Spurs do trade him it will be to a east team 

a top3 pick in this draft might be enough a long with a player or two. We saw Irving and George go for cheap at the time. Getting a top3 in this draft will be huge. This is going to be one of the better drafts in a long time. Heck if the Cavs get the #1 pick it for sure will be a lock. I would just hate to see him go Boston or Philly. I don’t think they want to trade him but they might not have a choice 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck