Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

36 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

They’re scared of Lebron.

The scary part is that was prolly one of lebron’s Worse playoff games against Toronto over the past three years. Yet, they still couldn’t beat them. Crazy that they won and he didn’t score a single point in OT

I didn't even realize in actual-time how bad LeBron was in the 4th/OT. Amazing we won the game.

I am not all-in with the Cavs though, as much as I'd like to be. I think it speaks more to how overrated the Raptors are more than it speaks to how good the Cavs are.

7 hours ago, buno67 said:

I was reading somewhere yesterday (Twitter or ESPN, not a great source but not just some random guy). That SA and Leanoard are on the brink of full divorce. Read somewhere that Leonard might demand trade or major changes be made if Pops comes back.  If Spurs do trade him it will be to a east team 

a top3 pick in this draft might be enough a long with a player or two. We saw Irving and George go for cheap at the time. Getting a top3 in this draft will be huge. This is going to be one of the better drafts in a long time. Heck if the Cavs get the #1 pick it for sure will be a lock. I would just hate to see him go Boston or Philly. I don’t think they want to trade him but they might not have a choice 

I suppose it's possible. I had initially heard that Kawhi was frustrated and wanted out as well, but lately it's been the opposite. Definitely makes sense that he would go to an East team though.

Now say, hypothetically, that the Cavs did win the #1 overall pick. You have an opportunity to take Ayton, who's nearly on the level of a Boogie Cousins, Anthony Davis type. A DOMINANT big man that can make a huge impact in today's NBA...Kawhi is a special player, but based on sheer potential, Ayton could be the better deal long term. When you factor in this whole fiasco with Kawhi, certainly injuries and character have to be a concern with him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I suppose it's possible. I had initially heard that Kawhi was frustrated and wanted out as well, but lately it's been the opposite. Definitely makes sense that he would go to an East team though.

Now say, hypothetically, that the Cavs did win the #1 overall pick. You have an opportunity to take Ayton, who's nearly on the level of a Boogie Cousins, Anthony Davis type. A DOMINANT big man that can make a huge impact in today's NBA...Kawhi is a special player, but based on sheer potential, Ayton could be the better deal long term. When you factor in this whole fiasco with Kawhi, certainly injuries and character have to be a concern with him.

And unknown rookie My issue is the NBA draft is such a crapshoot. You never know what a player might be in the NBA. I would rather go after the established talent over And unknown rookie

12 minutes ago, buno67 said:

And unknown rookie My issue is the NBA draft is such a crapshoot. You never know what a player might be in the NBA. I would rather go after the established talent over And unknown rookie

It’s entirely dependent on LeBron.

No way I’m a making that deal for Leonard just to be a treadmill team.  Blow it up and tank.

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s entirely dependent on LeBron.

No way I’m a making that deal for Leonard just to be a treadmill team.  Blow it up and tank.

Of course. In my Opinion I don’t think LeBron’s leaving

2 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

It would be a miracle for the Cavs to get a top 3 pick let alone the first.  Chances are that pick won't be high enough to trade away for anything good enough to keep LeBron.  Not to be a total pessimist, but I feel like he bolts after this season.  I do like Ayton a lot though.

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

It would be a miracle for the Cavs to get a top 3 pick let alone the first.  Chances are that pick won't be high enough to trade away for anything good enough to keep LeBron.  Not to be a total pessimist, but I feel like he bolts after this season.  I do like Ayton a lot though.

As long as it’s a top10 pick it’s going to be worth something, specially too a team where their star player wants out. If it’s SA or Portland 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Toronto is scared of Lebron

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

Dear god Lebron the fade away is impossible 

I’m scared of him after tonight lol.

That fadeaway is absolutely unreal.

Enjoy this boyos, we won’t see anyone this good again in Cleveland in our lifetimes.

Toronto's utter helplessness before Lebron has to be the funniest matchup in sports right now, right? I mean, this team has no business sweeping Toronto on their home court, and yet here we are.

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck