Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

This playoffs has revealed two things. Stevens is the best coach in the league and James is still the best player in the league/goat

Boston is looking like they are not gonna be the push over they were last year for sure. I def wish we had Stevens as our HC as every game I've seen this year tells me he "gets it" as a HC. Lebron is amazing and I really hope he doesn't leave but I'm ok if he does. He has def earned that right imo. Go Cavs!!!

There's nothing like watching another pro franchise walk into an opposing building completely resigned to their fate of certain loss. The looks on the entire Raptor's face from top down in their franchise this week was priceless. This was LeBron the last week:

ONE8q6f.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Anybody know what happened to Rodney Hood?  Wasn’t listening closely to Ken Carmen and he mentioned something happened to him and I missed what he said. Sounded like something squirrelly. 

Evidently he was mad at not getting enough playing time and refused to go in at garbage time. What a dipwad. 

Anybody know what happened to Rodney Hood?  Wasn’t listening closely to Ken Carmen and he mentioned something happened to him and I missed what he said. Sounded like something squirrelly. 

He was salty he lost his spot and refused to come in during garbage time. 

Did us a favor. Now we should keep playing Cedi over him. 

He bought his ticket out of Cleveland. I was hoping to keep him because of his potential but he should make for great trade bait. Hell pair him with the Nets pick and another player and it could land the Cavs a top tier player

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He was salty he lost his spot and refused to come in during garbage time. 

Did us a favor. Now we should keep playing Cedi over him. 

He just made it easier for us to not sign him in the offseason. 

11 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Hoods a scrub but I’d at least give him the qualifying offer. We need some sort of assets to try and trade next year. 

Yep.

If he leaves his value walks right out the door with him.

Still not sure how he hasn’t managed to work out here...

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yep.

If he leaves his value walks right out the door with him.

Still not sure how he hasn’t managed to work out here...

He’s mentally and physically weak. Utah knew it when they traded him to us. He was getting booed by the end of his tenure there. 

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Hood and Clarkson are absolute garbage. I want them both gone ASAP.

I lost all faith in Hood. I have hope for Clarkson. I would love to have him for an entire year so he can find his proper role. Roles and minutes have been so jacked cause of injuries and trades. I would shop out Hood but give Clarkson at least another season. Hell the way some contracts have been given out the past couple years. He might be a steal if he can put it together next year I keep hustling the rest of the playoffs

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck