Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

18 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I'm not even gonna start on what went wrong today. All I want to say is, I HATE being such a die hard sports fan on days like today. Losing like this just stresses me out to no end.

Need a new episode of Behind Baker or something to chill me out.

Behind Baker is done. It was a pre draft thing, which was a great thing. 

I don’t think yesterday’s game was as bad. It was getting overblown. Boston’s defense is good but they were missing easy 3pointers IMO. They were getting no love from the rims yesterday 

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Behind Baker is done. It was a pre draft thing, which was a great thing. 

I don’t think yesterday’s game was as bad. It was getting overblown. Boston’s defense is good but they were missing easy 3pointers IMO. They were getting no love from the rims yesterday 

I know, was half joking. I'm still so intrigued by Baker and what he brings to the Browns, and was just desperate to get this blowout off my mind.

It's not that I think the series is over, but it sucked, straight up. I get extremely wound up after a loss like that, and the amount of media saying all these pro-Celtics things just ticks me off to no end since Bron can't put them in their place until tomorrow...

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I know, was half joking. I'm still so intrigued by Baker and what he brings to the Browns, and was just desperate to get this blowout off my mind.

It's not that I think the series is over, but it sucked, straight up. I get extremely wound up after a loss like that, and the amount of media saying all these pro-Celtics things just ticks me off to no end since Bron can't put them in their place until tomorrow...

It’s a long series.

I believe the old saying is “a series hasn’t started until a home team loses”. They still need to win again tomorrow to maintain home court for the remainder of the series.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s a long series.

I believe the old saying is “a series hasn’t started until a home team loses”. They still need to win again tomorrow to maintain home court for the remainder of the series.

I wholeheartedly agree. I don't think the sky is falling, but that loss SUCKED dude. I was so stressed out, NOT because I'm worried, but because I HATE the C's and the fact that they get their bragging rights for 2 days is WAY too long. Cus **** Boston

• Like 1

I can not stand it that they do not fight over the top of screens. They give Boston so many easy looks. You look at Boston and they fight through every screen. 

The effort by both teams is amazing. One is amazingly good and the other is amazingly bad. 

This Cavs team is a combination of poor coaching from Lue, with an older roster, and an older roster that doesn't give 100% effort. Lue should take the blame for 2/3 of the issues right now. It's a good thing HC and GM of the year in LeBron back in 2016 was able to hide these flaws and bring home a title, because there's no way that Lue should still have a job.