Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

I'll be sad to see LeBron go, but I won't hold it against him if he does. He brought us a championship, and I'm sure he would have brought us more if it weren't for us going up against one of the best teams ever in Golden State. Not sure where he goes, though, if he does decide to leave. Philly? Houston? San Antonio?

If LeBron does leave, then at least we'll get rid of Ty Lue. The man is an abomination of a head coach.

It just sucks if we get bounced this round and fire lue that we will probably lose out on the top coaching candidates. Bud would have been nice here. Casey is pretty good at developing talent tho. My choice would be the Celtics assistant. I’d poach the hell out of that organization. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I actually hope LeBron leaves. Dude doesn't deserve the slop he's in. 

What do you mean he doesn’t deserve it! He was part of the issue calling for certain players to get over paid. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, buno67 said:

What do you mean he doesn’t deserve it! He was part of the issue calling for certain players to get over paid. 

What were the other options?  Let them walk and sign a guy for the vet min?

We went all in for a title and we won.  No one is “at fault”.  The plan worked.  This is just the unfortunate side effect of going all in.

It was 100% worth it imo.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, buno67 said:

They got paid because they played well. They don't play well anymore. That's not LeBron's fault. That's the guys he's playing with. LeBron's legitimately the best thing to ever happen to this city and frankly he has all the right to tear it down at his whim. 

38 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

They got paid because they played well. They don't play well anymore. That's not LeBron's fault. That's the guys he's playing with. LeBron's legitimately the best thing to ever happen to this city and frankly he has all the right to tear it down at his whim. 

Real life Thanos

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

They weren't worth the contracts we gave them even when they were playing well.  It was obvious TT was never going to refine any skills to carry him when his body slowed down.  JR was already old and streaky.  It wasn't smart but LeBron didn't really give us any other option.

But we won a title so it's all good.

Also LeBron seems pretty hard to play with a lot.  Like body language wise you can garner that.  He seems to isolate himself a lot.

But he's the best player in the world so it's all good.

His no trade clause really sucked.  It would have been an amazing pivot to keep Kyrie and trade LeBron this off-season for a boatload of assets.  Since I'm assuming he's gone and we are getting wiped by the Warriors if not the Celtics.

But it's all good we are gonna just have to do like a multiple year total rebuild after this lmao.  Still got that title.

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck