Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

18 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

They got paid because they played well. They don't play well anymore. That's not LeBron's fault. That's the guys he's playing with. LeBron's legitimately the best thing to ever happen to this city and frankly he has all the right to tear it down at his whim. 

No I agree but he deserves some of the blame. He isn’t an untouchable in this situation in my opinion. They got paid because of how they played and got paid even more because Lebron went public about backing them and wanting them back. TT got over paid and so did JR Smith. 

Just sucks the Cavs are in a bad spot of having overpaid vets and young guys who aren’t just not ready. Just wish IT and Crowder would of worked out because there experience could be huge right about now. 

10 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

....pretty simple. Our window for winning championships is closed right now. It was not closed 2 years ago when we had Kyrie and the Warriors didn't have Durant.

That's not on James - we'd be right back in the Finals if Kyrie didn't pull his diva act this offseason (and stayed healthy)

12 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

....pretty simple. Our window for winning championships is closed right now. It was not closed 2 years ago when we had Kyrie and the Warriors didn't have Durant.

Oh I agree their window for winning a championship is closed.  I think Lebron should leave.

That being said we didn't miss it!  We jumped through the window for the limited time it was open.

Nothing anyone can do right now with the best team, probably in the history of the game, out in golden state.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

If Lebron were to go anywhere, I almost would want it to be Houston.  He could team up with his boy Paul, and that big 3 would at least give Golden State all it could handle.

Plus, bonus for LeBron, but that "no income tax" thing in Houston for him would be HUGE. 

39 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

If Lebron were to go anywhere, I almost would want it to be Houston.  He could team up with his boy Paul, and that big 3 would at least give Golden State all it could handle.

Not gonna lie, I want it to be Eastern Conference team.  I’m petty and don’t want Kyrie to ever see another finals.

• Like 1

Bron's best bet is to form a super team on the Lakers. They could trade all of their young assets to get Boogie Cousins and then sign Paul George and LeBron. That's a freaky big 3.

Watching the Celtics makes me envy a great coach and a bunch of dudes that play hard. We have nothing like that and haven't for some time now.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not gonna lie, I want it to be Eastern Conference team.  I’m petty and don’t want Kyrie to ever see another finals.

It's who do you hate more????  I REALLY despise Golden State.  I personally think that Kyrie is going to disrupt the chemistry of the Celts when he comes back.  Would be great if he got moved in the off season because of the play of Rozier.

• Like 1

Just now, big poppa pump said:

It's who do you hate more????  I REALLY despise Golden State. 

I don’t, I hate that they’re so good, but they were built the right way (for the most part).

Kyrie took the b!tch way out imo.

Just now, big poppa pump said:

I personally think that Kyrie is going to disrupt the chemistry of the Celts when he comes back.  Would be great if he got moved in the off season because of the play of Rozier.

Yeah, hopefully to Sacramento.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I more or less just hate all things Boston. I despise their fan base and they've had PLENTY of positive things to last a few lifetimes in that wretched city in all 3 sports...over the last 15 freaking years for crying out loud.

I mean, share the wealth here, Buffalo, or San Diego for crying out loud.

#Notmysportstown

• Like 3

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck