Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t, I hate that they’re so good, but they were built the right way (for the most part).

Kyrie took the b!tch way out imo.

Yeah, hopefully to Sacramento.

I just can't handle what a bag Draymond Green is.  I would like to see him lose a leg in a shark attack.  The splash brothers and Durant are pretty annoying also.

Kyrie is definitely a turd, but who knows if he can ever stay healthy enough to actually make a difference.  They should trade him to Phoenix for the first pick.

23 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I just can't handle what a bag Draymond Green is.  I would like to see him lose a leg in a shark attack.  The splash brothers and Durant are pretty annoying also.

Green is a turd, but he’s a turd I’d love if he were a Cavs player.

I love watching Curry and Thompson shoot, their range is unreal.

23 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Kyrie is definitely a turd, but who knows if he can ever stay healthy enough to actually make a difference.  They should trade him to Phoenix for the first pick.

Phoenix is too nice of a city.

8 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Apparently Memphis wants to move down from 4

I’d take anything not named Kevin Love to move up from 8 to 4

that way we are guaranteed Ayton Socic Bagley or Porter

if Bron leaves I’m trading Love asap preferably to Philly we’ll need picks 

Of for sure, if he leaves it’s a fire sale.

Unfortunately we don’t have any expiring contracts to send out.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Of for sure, if he leaves it’s a fire sale.

Unfortunately we don’t have any expiring contracts to send out.

Cavs have a $19m expiring contract with Hill. After next season his $20m contract only has $1m guarante to it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

Suns be dumb to make that trade. You take the stud from Zona. By the time and him and booker are in their prime GSW and Houston should be on the back swing of their runs. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Does anyone know if we can trade the 8th pick to move up?

I know we can’t totally get rid of it because we traded our other first 

but can we trade it if we move up?

I think you can trade it, just not till the off-season. Not sure though.

Yeah we are just outside of the range I'd like to be in. Anywhere in the top 6 would make me happy. #8 is outside of the strike zone from what little I know of this draft class.

If we don't get one of the superstars (Porter/Ayton/Badgley/Doncic), I want to try and get Mohamed Bamba from Texas. The dude is an elite post defender and is a freak of nature. I get visions of him running the floor on fast breaks and it makes my knees weak.

Obviously if LeBron leaves, the whole thing goes up in flames and you start a full-scale rebuild. If LeBron leaves, I wouldn't mind trading the pick entirely to acquire future picks and players.

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Yeah we are just outside of the range I'd like to be in. Anywhere in the top 6 would make me happy. #8 is outside of the strike zone from what little I know of this draft class.

If we don't get one of the superstars (Porter/Ayton/Badgley/Doncic), I want to try and get Mohamed Bamba from Texas. The dude is an elite post defender and is a freak of nature. I get visions of him running the floor on fast breaks and it makes my knees weak.

Obviously if LeBron leaves, the whole thing goes up in flames and you start a full-scale rebuild. If LeBron leaves, I wouldn't mind trading the pick entirely to acquire future picks and players.

Bamba looks good.  Bridges from Villanova and Carter for Duke look good too.  This draft seems deep.  I'm makin the pick, unless Lebron stays, and we can get a proven player.

40 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Bamba looks good.  Bridges from Villanova and Carter for Duke look good too.  This draft seems deep.  I'm makin the pick, unless Lebron stays, and we can get a proven player.

Bamba is a Rudy Gobert clone who wont be around for the Cavs at 8. Likely a top 5 pick.

Colin Sexton looks good and in a PG driven league--he could come in and have a immediate impact.

Bridges is the ultimate 3+D machine who I think would fit better if LeBron stays. However, there is some Kawhi Leonard to his game if he can come in and develop creating for himself a little bit more. He could be a guy that given 1 year after his rookie season could be a absolute steal if he keeps progressing his game.

For me its one of those two at #8. Wendell Carter Jr. also has a lot of upside and could be another one of those new age bigs who can shoot the 3.

Edited by AkronsWitness

Seeing a number of mocks with Porter falling to 8. IF that happens, that's a definite win fellas. The only reason he falls that far is the back injury. Dude has an identical skillset to KD. Whether he turns out to be the next KD remains to be seen, but the potential is off the damn charts.

Porter would be considered at #1 in many previous drafts, which speaks to the depth of this class. We chose a good year to have a lottery pick.

PS - I don't know about this early on in the draft process, but NBA mocks are FAR closer to the real thing than NFL ones, for obvious reasons. Most of the respected analysts nail the top 10 almost to a T.

Edited by MistaBohmbastic

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck