Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

Koby is going to have to have some killer deals in the works to have a prayer at keeping LeBron.

The Nets pick would have to net a 2 way stud, they’d have to be able to deal Love as that dude is clearly not a second banana on a championship level team, teams desperate for bad deals like JR, TT and Hill, etc.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Koby is going to have to have some killer deals in the works to have a prayer at keeping LeBron.

The Nets pick would have to net a 2 way stud, they’d have to be able to deal Love as that dude is clearly not a second banana on a championship level team, teams desperate for bad deals like JR, TT and Hill, etc.

Hills isn’t a bad deal. He will most likely be a trade deadline type trade bait. His contract for the 19-20 year is only $1m guaranteed. So a team potentially wanting to unload $19m might want to trade for him. So hopefully there is a bad team next year willing to unload a good player but has a bad Contract. 

So Hill is actually tradeable unlike TT and Smith.

Edited by buno67

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Hills isn’t a bad deal. He will most likely be a trade deadline type trade bait. His contract for the 19-20 year is only $1m guaranteed. So a team potentially wanting to unload $19m might want to trade for him. So hopefully there is a bad team next year willing to unload a good player but has a bad Contract. 

So Hill is actually tradeable unlike TT and Smith.

I agree it’s not horrific, but that’s a lot of money for George Hill.

We kinda have to keep him if LBJ were to stay, and if he goes I’m not sure we get anything for him, certainly nothing significant.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I agree it’s not horrific, but that’s a lot of money for George Hill.

We kinda have to keep him if LBJ were to stay, and if he goes I’m not sure we get anything for him, certainly nothing significant.

We really need Hill to be healthy. Thats his biggest issue right now. maybe in the offseason james can help him get his back right like he got his own back right. if james is still here

36 minutes ago, buno67 said:

We really need Hill to be healthy. Thats his biggest issue right now. maybe in the offseason james can help him get his back right like he got his own back right. if james is still here

Yeah, he’s huge right now. Prolly our second best player right now unfortunately.

There was a rumor the wizards are trying to unload Beal and Gortat I wouldn’t mind going after them. I know people are going to hate this idea but we really need attitude on this team. And not Jrs whiny ***. I want to somehow someway get both Beverly and Rhondo. At PG Beverley can play SG if need be as well. We need to find away to unload TT and JRs contracts. But I feel like the only tradable pieces we have are the 1st. Love. Hill. Clarkson. 

14 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

There was a rumor the wizards are trying to unload Beal and Gortat I wouldn’t mind going after them. I know people are going to hate this idea but we really need attitude on this team. And not Jrs whiny ***. I want to somehow someway get both Beverly and Rhondo. At PG Beverley can play SG if need be as well. We need to find away to unload TT and JRs contracts. But I feel like the only tradable pieces we have are the 1st. Love. Hill. Clarkson. 

Clarkson?  

12 million a year for a guy who’s a black hole offensively? Idk man, I don’t think the market would be that strong for him.

47 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

So what LeBron turns up for game 6 and a potential game 7 ?

the motivated LeBron, or the I’m leaving town LeBron?

Motivated. Doesn't mean that is going to be enough to win game 6 let alone game 7 but I think it goes 7 and the Cavs will need a near miracle to win that game. I think if the Cavs get eliminated at any point that LeBron takes his talents to the NFL and plays outside across from Gordon with Landry in the slot and wins MVP in our SB winning season.

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck