Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

15 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

It looks like this may end up being a game of chicken.  I can see Boston saying "hey we were up front with you about the hip injury." and then promptly saying we will give you nothing.  Maybe they would pony up a 2nd rounder which is equivalent to nothing imo.  The Cavs may say that their docs believe that the injury will be more significant and cause more time to be lost than the Celts docs said.  Without fully knowing the extent of the injury, it is difficult to say what should actually happen.  I hope that another team comes back to the table, and offers a better deal.  If Phoenix gives Bledsoe, Jackson, and a first, that would do it for me.  That would also put Kyrie in Siberia for two years, which I personally would love.

That Phoenix deal would be the best case scenario I believe.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They've said they aren't coming off Jackson.

Apparent,y they've offered Bender or Chriss in that deal instead.

Maybe they thought oh ish...they took that deal from Boston.  Wow...wish we would have gotten him.  And now look....it can potentially be voided...let's re-think our final offer.  I am just spit=balling and being hopeful.  They probably won't come off of their original offer.  It would not hurt to at least make that phone call.

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

Maybe they thought oh ish...they took that deal from Boston.  Wow...wish we would have gotten him.  And now look....it can potentially be voided...let's re-think our final offer.  I am just spit=balling and being hopeful.  They probably won't come off of their original offer.  It would not hurt to at least make that phone call.

That's an optimistic view, but I suppose it's possible.

10 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Report: Cavs and Pelicans discussing a deal that'll send SG Iman Shumpert and the Nets unprotected pick to the Pelicans for C Demarcus Cousins. 

Golden State's only weakness is their small interior. Pounding them inside with Cousins could really flip the script on them. I really don't see Draymond being able to handle Cousins; dude's the closest thing to Shaq in today's small NBA. If IT comes back healthy by mid season, with Cousins, our best chance to physically dominate and beat GS. Besides that, I want Draymond humiliated. 

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

Golden State's only weakness is their small interior. Pounding them inside with Cousins could really flip the script on them. I really don't see Draymond being able to handle Cousins; dude's the closest thing to Shaq in today's small NBA. If IT comes back healthy by mid season, with Cousins, our best chance to physically dominate and beat GS. Besides that, I want Draymond humiliated. 

thats what my cousin keep saying

I mean what do we have to lose?! If we keep this team we're not winning so we might as well switch up our tactics 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Oh lord. Again with these fake reports bosko

yep. Only way the Pelicans trade Cousins is at a trade deadline type move. They have to see what a davis cousins combo looks like after having offseason/training camp to prepare for the season. Pelicans have to be struggling and looking bad to move on from boogie

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Guys it's literally on Bleacher report from like three different sources. 

Realcavsfans already tracked the thing back to its source. Nick Wright proposed it as a hypothetical to create discussion and Vern Thompson picked it up and reported it as an actual rumor rather than a hypothetical.

I don't think Gilbert wants to do the Boogie trade

its easy to speak hypotheticals 

trading the Brooklyn pick for Boogie if he doesn't resign is pointless 

there will be some face of franchise players coming out this year the top 5 is nasty

busines decision gotta get a new arena

keep the pick take the top rookie