Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

10 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

My worry with Garland is even if he develops more offensively he is always going to be a liability on defense.

I am probably really overreaching but I think Garland's O upside is very high and that it will more than compensate for his D.

Edited by bruceb
grammar
  • Like 1

What really sucks is that the Warriors will have a top 3 pick, and end up getting Steph and Klay back next year.  I really liked the Drummond trade, and hope that we can add a stud via the draft next year.  All is not lost....yet.  Alot will be determined on the continued development (or lack their of) from Sexton and Garland.

11 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

What really sucks is that the Warriors will have a top 3 pick, and end up getting Steph and Klay back next year.

I've been thinking this ever since the warriors started losing so much.  It just seems so unfair that they get to take a year off so to speak with injuries and have the opportunity to get a top 3 pick who could eventually be another stud.

Peace!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

I've been thinking this ever since the warriors started losing so much.  It just seems so unfair that they get to take a year off so to speak with injuries and have the opportunity to get a top 3 pick who could eventually be another stud.

Peace!!!

Man hopefully Steph comes back and they start winning they’ll have about 2 months left 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck