Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Vegas has them with the 4th best odds

https://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/futures/

GS shouldn’t be ahead of them but I agree with the rest. If Brooklyn has KD and harden it’s over for everyone. KD almost beat them on his own. Add harden who’s capable of carrying an entire franchise full of roll players into the WCF every single year they will just roll though the playoffs. 

42 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Koby is horrific. I still can’t believe he game Lauri that much money. 

I actually like Lauri long term at the 4 next to Mobley 

we’re going to need another shooter out there with the starting 5. Garland can’t be the only one. 

we need a legit 3

• Like 1

We won this game because JB sat Sexton down for Rubio down the stretch.  I was a big Sexton advocate but my goodness when he's' not scoring like crazy he doesn't seem to know how to run the offense and win the game when it's in the bag.

A lot to be encouraged by, especially Mobley and Rubio, but that stuck out to me.

And Love too, he looks engaged.

Edited by Rod Johnson

9 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

We won this game because JB sat Sexton down for Rubio down the stretch.  I was a big Sexton advocate but my goodness when he's' not scoring like crazy he doesn't seem to know how to run the offense and win the game when it's in the bag.

A lot to be encouraged by, especially Mobley and Rubio, but that stuck out to me.

And Love too, he looks engaged.

Sexton sat because he was in foul trouble, then Atl went with a bigger lineup with only Trey as their small guard, and Rubio had the hot hand. There was no point to pull Rubio when he was on fire. Colin didn't shoot well last night, but to say he doesn't know how to run the offense, the last two games Collin has distributed the ball extremely well, he's exposed defenses and made some great passes to teammates that just aren't turning into baskets. 

I do think at some point we will see him moved in a pivotal trade for a wing. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

Sexton sat because he was in foul trouble, then Atl went with a bigger lineup with only Trey as their small guard, and Rubio had the hot hand. There was no point to pull Rubio when he was on fire. Colin didn't shoot well last night, but to say he doesn't know how to run the offense, the last two games Collin has distributed the ball extremely well, he's exposed defenses and made some great passes to teammates that just aren't turning into baskets. 

I do think at some point we will see him moved in a pivotal trade for a wing. 

He did for most the game then at the end it felt like he was pressing way too hard.  We were on the verge of blowing a 9 point lead before that timeout around the 5 minute mark, Rubio comes in and takes over.

He's making strides, and even if it was because of his fouls, it felt like Rubio running the show at the end secured us a win we normally lose.  That's not taking away to how well he ran the offense most the game, but it felt like he was about to go helter skelter by the end.