Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

6 hours ago, brownie man said:

We still got a few more wins till we’re out of 3rd to last place. And those were the Knicks 😂 

But we had the loss in the bag!🙄 Until we started playing better. Btw we’re 6-6 in the last 12 games. Looks like we’re trying to be on that glorious treadmill. 

Bulls are the 4th worst team who we need to worry about. The upside is they are trying to win as well.

But after that the Hawks are 5 games ahead Grizzlies are 9 games ahead of us. I dont see us catching either given our schedule ahead.

If we miss out on Zion, I would definitely love Ja Morant. I think he can be a PG and Sexton plays SG on offense and then they flip and defend the opposite positions. Sexton can actually catch and shoot all things considered.

I just dont like Barrett for some reason

1 hour ago, ohiogenius said:

If we miss out on Zion, I would definitely love Ja Morant. I think he can be a PG and Sexton plays SG on offense and then they flip and defend the opposite positions. Sexton can actually catch and shoot all things considered.

I was telling my nephew this same thing yesterday when he asked who I would take at #2 if I called the shots for the Cavs. Morant is the 2nd best player in this draft imo. Barrett is a pretty distant 3rd. Barrett's game is better suited to the NBA but he is no Zion or Morant

On 3/1/2019 at 11:37 PM, brownie man said:

He’s also a sophomore 

RJ and Reddish if they stayed till next year would look like Gods 

And he's playing for Murray State. So it's not like most of his games are the high pressure, tough opponents, stuff that Barrett/Reddish are facing right now.

I know little about any of them at this point, just pointing out that I don't know if "who is #2" is a slam dunk right now.

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That’s a bit much. 

LOL

Guys, I’m not saying he’s their best case scenario illegitimate love child or anything.

2 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12054823

I’m just saying he’s a great distributor and finisher that is extremely athletic. He’s as good of a true PG prospect as I’ve seen come out in the last few years.

I personally think that playing in a small school is extremely over blown and if anything just goes to show that he knows how to beat double teams and traps.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck