Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

11 hours ago, brownie man said:

Ja is good he really is 

Culver is good too an I think long term has just as much potential as he grows into that size. That along with his skillset and a fit with Sexton I think I'll go Culver 

I haven’t watched either player so I can’t say yet, if you think he can be just as good then I’d agree. But if you think Ja will be a star and Culver just a good player I take Ja. Worry about what to do with Sexton later. 

46 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Sexton is much better with Kevin Love.

I feel like he trust Love to make the right plays, so it gives him more confidence. He has played a lot better since Love came back. 

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Sexton may end up being a nice off ball SG. I'd love to see them get JA in the draft and have a legitimate backcourt. JMHO

I really want Morant. I think I like him more than Zion actually 

10 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Sexton may end up being a nice off ball SG. I'd love to see them get JA in the draft and have a legitimate backcourt. JMHO

I'd hate to see what a competent SG would do against our defense if we were trotting out Ja, Sexton, and Cedi as starters.  Sexton would compliment a big bodied ball handler perfectly.  Those guys are unicorns though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I'd hate to see what a competent SG would do against our defense if we were trotting out Ja, Sexton, and Cedi as starters.  Sexton would compliment a big bodied ball handler perfectly.  Those guys are unicorns though.

Yeah that’s another reason I might pass on Ja. Those two in the back court playoff time along with Cedi who already is a liability defensively might have serious problems. 

On 3/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, brownie man said:

Yeah that’s another reason I might pass on Ja. Those two in the back court playoff time along with Cedi who already is a liability defensively might have serious problems. 

I would rather take JA and then move Sexton

• Like 1

Ja is very good and will probably be way better then Sexton at PG imo. He is a million times better at passing and Collin really makes me mad sometimes when he drives the basket when he should be passing the ball, where Ja us a pass 1st PG. That is why I say to play Sexton at SG and I do think that would work out well for the Cavs. All that said Zion is a beast and would be a perfect addition 

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck