Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

17 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I didn't watch a great deal of basketball this year.  Did they start serving sandwiches on the bench?

Oh, come on.  You wish you would have thought of it.  :P

I wanted to say she will be in charge of team meals but didn’t want to take it there. Thanks for  being first lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So I just learned that cal and cal Berkeley are the same school. Never would have known that if it wasn’t for hiring Gottlieb. Thank you cavs. 

Lol

I always wondered why it gets called Cal and Cal Berkeley at times. Why not just always refer to at as one or the other and not both. To eliminate confusion like you had. 

Maybe I’m wrong, but I think Philly was the 2nd best team in the post season. Being top heavy works for the playoffs. They gave Toronto a TON of problems. They need to keep their core 4 together and not panic.

Edited by candyman93

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

They just need embiid to get into shape. He was roasted. 

That and Simmons needs to develop a damn outside shot!! Out of 22 career playoff games, he as attempted 1 three-pointer.

hell just looked it up, dude hasn’t even made a 3 in his career. That is mind blowing!!!

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Lol

I always wondered why it gets called Cal and Cal Berkeley at times. Why not just always refer to at as one or the other and not both. To eliminate confusion like you had. 

I think it's because it's the rare case when one of the satellite campuses (UCLA) is bigger than the original campus (Berkeley).

Plus, there are like 10 campuses, and they're all pretty sizable.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, buno67 said:

That and Simmons needs to develop a damn outside shot!! Out of 22 career playoff games, he as attempted 1 three-pointer.

hell just looked it up, dude hasn’t even made a 3 in his career. That is mind blowing!!!

That’s a crazy stat.

I saw that a week or two ago and had to double check it.  You’d think a late shot clock heave would have had to have gone in at least once by now...

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

I think it's because it's the rare case when one of the satellite campuses (UCLA) is bigger than the original campus (Berkeley).

Plus, there are like 10 campuses, and they're all pretty sizable.

WTF I never new UCLA was connected to Cal. I'm losing my mind here. 

• Like 2

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck