Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

On 7/14/2019 at 5:45 PM, Bucketheadsdad said:

About to respond to this......knowing that I'm about to get blown up on here.

I've never seen Billy Madison.  (Full disclosure, as a teacher, I was directed to the final scene by someone)....saw it on Youtube.  

Image result for blown up gif

tm0yXIvr8o_MYr7adFpU0dxafyeQnNcPxmZN-UdM

The Mucus Queen.   You know you would.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I was looking at our roster and completely forgot we traded for John Henson last year lmao. TT nance love Zizic Henson. 4 centers and 1 PF for the entire team. God I hope we don’t try nance at PF again that was a mess. 

Where else would he play? I cant seem him at 5 unless we go small. 

I think this year he will shoot more threes and will help with spacing and be fine at PF

21 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

Where else would he play? I cant seem him at 5 unless we go small. 

I think this year he will shoot more threes and will help with spacing and be fine at PF

No no no. Size has nothing to do with his position. He doesn’t have the skill to play PF. It’s the same with Tt. He’s small and should be a 4 but has no skill at all so he has to play the 5. Nance has a little more range but in no way should be a 4 in the modern game it just kills offensive flow and spacing. 

The only time nance has looked above average in his career is when he first got here and played the 5 exclusively. The was terrible at the 4 in LA when they tried him there and last year. 

Edited by sdrawkcab321

15 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Our roster is a mess lol

It will all get better when we rid like 65 mil off our salary. Next year all we have is

Sexton
Garland // Porter Jr
Windler
Love
Nance // Zizic

I think we will re-sign Delly and Cedi.

That many expiring contracts, we should be able to accrue some assets. Our GM cant be that inept.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, OhioG said:

It will all get better when we rid like 65 mil off our salary. Next year all we have is

Sexton
Garland // Porter Jr
Windler
Love
Nance // Zizic

I think we will re-sign Delly and Cedi.

That many expiring contracts, we should be able to accrue some assets. Our GM cant be that inept.

Id be fine trading Nance too. 

Idk why everyone is so bitter

if Garland and KPJ pan out along with Sexton we’ll be competitive. 

We gotta hit on our first next year. But do that and flip Love for some assets we’ll be competing soon. We’re young we went to four straight finals. We just need a SF and a Center now. Nance can be a good enough starting 4. We good just gotta be patient.

Get either a center or small forward with this coming first round pick and trade Love to get the other position and some depth. 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Idk why everyone is so bitter

if Garland and KPJ pan out along with Sexton we’ll be competitive. 

We gotta hit on our first next year. But do that and flip Love for some assets we’ll be competing soon. We’re young we went to four straight finals. We just need a SF and a Center now. Nance can be a good enough starting 4. We good just gotta be patient.

Get either a center or small forward with this coming first round pick and trade Love to get the other position and some depth. 

Unless we purposely tank, there is a chance this team can over perform and be outside the top 10.  They are definitely going to be bad defensively, but they are going to be able to put up points with anyone.  That alone could probably beat a lot of the other teams predicted to be bad.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck