Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Agree with this overall. I mean, if BY FAR the BPA next year is a PG, then you move somebody and take him. But otherwise, we are gonna need some seeeerious help at the 3-5 assuming we move Love and Thompson at some point this year. It's gonna be an UGLY rebuild for at least one more year I have to think.

Yep. The way it’s looking now it looks guard heavy. If we can’t get Wiseman, who I really like, we’ll have to go guard again and sort it out from there. It’s a shame Cedi is just ok, and Zizic isn’t making strides either. 

On 12/16/2019 at 9:25 PM, candyman93 said:

Hot take:

Darius Garland sucks ***. Didn’t understand the pick then and don’t now.

I got it at the time and considering the other options, but he's been terrible.  You have to give him time though, not just because he's young, but also because he is coming off a pretty significant injury.

There's times where you can see he's got great skills, but on a play by play basis he's awful.  And it would be a miracle if he's ever an even average defender.

KPJ just dominated that 4th quarter. Only a matter of time before he’s starting at the 3 imo. Kid is just oozing with potential on both ends.

Great game from Garland too, he had some jaw dropping plays. Give him some time guys, remember what we thought about Sexton at this point last year. You can tell he is starting to look a little more comfortable/natural/relaxed out there.

That 2nd half was fun as hell to watch even though we tried our hardest to give it up at the end.

• Like 3

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck