Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

As a dad I can’t imagine the horror it must feel to know you’re going down and your daughter is going with you. 

I thought the same thing.  

The only thing going through my mind would be “I just killed my kid”.

I can’t even imagine his wife right now...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Love watching Zion play.

The dunks were never the reason I knew he’d have success.

Just an incredibly smart player.

I thought it was funny that in the first 20mins of his career he already has more career 3pointers than Simmons

22 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

One guy can kinda score, the other can’t do jack ****. I’ll let you figure out who.

That 'other guy' leads the team in assists and is the only player on the roster with any true PG skill. The one your referring to was dead last in the NBA last year in RPM and is currently on pace to have a similar number of turnovers as he does assists (104/120). He might score 19PPG but he allows far more per game because of turnovers/shots blocked/poor defense.

Like the player as a spark plug, but his skillset and inefficiency does not fit a starters role.

Edited by AkronsWitness

21 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

That 'other guy' leads the team in assists and is the only player on the roster with any true PG skill. The one your referring to was dead last in the NBA last year in RPM and is currently on pace to have a similar number of turnovers as he does assists (104/120). He might score 19PPG but he allows far more per game because of turnovers/shots blocked/poor defense.

Like the player as a spark plug, but his skillset and inefficiency does not fit a starters role.

Garland averages 3.6 assists. That’s a whole whopping 1 assist more than Sexton.

He can hopefully be a 7th man contributor in the future, but he’s a scrub right now.

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Garland averages 3.6 assists. That’s a whole whopping 1 assist more than Sexton.

He can hopefully be a 7th man contributor in the future, but he’s a scrub right now.

Sexton also has the highest usage on the entire team by far at 27% lol I have no idea what your disdain is for Garland.

Like I said I like Sexton, I just like him as a 6th man more. You cant be a starter in the NBA when you have the bball IQ of Dion Waiters.

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Just take BPA. No one on this team is worth not taking a better player. If it’s Edward take him. If it’s ball take him. 

We used up all of our good juju in the draft for a decade. We will probably finish with the 3-5th pick in the draft. Either way this team is a freaking embarrassment. There is far too much talent on this team to be on pace for only 20 wins.

20 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

We used up all of our good juju in the draft for a decade. We will probably finish with the 3-5th pick in the draft. Either way this team is a freaking embarrassment. There is far too much talent on this team to be on pace for only 20 wins.

The talent we have is in the form of role players like TT, a decent piece who is realistically a 3rd option on a good team, and a bunch of kids.

And the kids are nothing incredible.

It’s really not a talented team at all comparatively.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The talent we have is in the form of role players like TT, a decent piece who is realistically a 3rd option on a good team, and a bunch of kids.

And the kids are nothing incredible.

It’s really not a talented team at all comparatively.

debatable. They have Love/TT who were starters on 4 NBA Finals teams, experience off the bench with Nance/Delly/Knight/Henson and the #5/#8 picks in the draft each of the last 2 years.

That is more than enough talent to beat teams like the Wizards, Hawks, Hornets, Knicks, Bulls, ect...but the Cavs are losing to those type of teams.

Edited by AkronsWitness

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck