LETSGOBROWNIES

Cavaliers Thread: Embrace The Mediocrity

Utah is another really tough team to figure out. They can be a threat in the west if Mike Conley stops sucking.

They also have historically the best HCA in all of the NBA.

Edited by candyman93

Smh what a joke of a franchise. Hire an old man from college and expect him to adapt by the all star break with a bottom 3 roster. Gilbert and Koby are trash  

41 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Smh what a joke of a franchise. Hire an old man from college and expect him to adapt by the all star break with a bottom 3 roster. Gilbert and Koby are trash  

Who’s to say Beilein isn’t the one ready to step away?

Yea from what I’m seeing this is Beilein’s decision. Which would be good because it means we don’t have to pay out the rest of his 5 year contract.

Still doesn’t make me feel much better about the hire though. Will any decent coach ever want to coach here again?

Just now, bigben07MVP said:

Yea from what I’m seeing this is Beilein’s decision. Which would be good because it means we don’t have to pay out the rest of his 5 year contract.

Still doesn’t make me feel much better about the hire though. Will any decent coach ever want to coach here again?

There’s only so many of these jobs, so yeah, someone will want it.

They need an NBA guy or college guy with some NBA experience.  It should have disqualified Beilein in the first place imo.  

They need to accept the fact they suck and be willing to give the next dude time too.  It’s not as if we’re losing because dudes haven’t been coached up well enough.

The whole Beilein hiring was a head scratcher to me from the start.  Apparently J.B. Bickerstaff who is on the staff is supposed to be the coach in waiting whether Beilein stays or goes. I would much rather go with someone else but it is what it is.

Peace!!!

4 hours ago, cortes02 said:

The whole Beilein hiring was a head scratcher to me from the start.  Apparently J.B. Bickerstaff who is on the staff is supposed to be the coach in waiting whether Beilein stays or goes. I would much rather go with someone else but it is what it is.

Peace!!!

It was suppose to be a young team with some vets. You would hope that Beilein would be able to connect with the young guys and at least make the bets happy. Just don’t think it went as smooth as Beilein thought it might and doesn’t want to deal with it. Feel like he is more at fault 

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Who’s to say Beilein isn’t the one ready to step away?

Don't get in the way of a good pity party.