Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

https://fox8.com/sports/charles-barkley-calls-cavs-players-ridiculous-and-unprofessional-over-head-coaching-change/

It's not often that I agree with Barkley, but I have to agree with him here.

Edited by big poppa pump
Belein wasn't a fit, but they (players) were still unprofessional..and they suck.
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

https://fox8.com/sports/charles-barkley-calls-cavs-players-ridiculous-and-unprofessional-over-head-coaching-change/

It's not often that I agree with Barkley, but I have to agree with him here.

My only happy thought about the current roster is that we are going to shred it down to nothing in 1-2 years time.

Here is a list of the redeeming players I want to keep:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

My only happy thought about the current roster is that we are going to shred it down to nothing in 1-2 years time.

Here is a list of the redeeming players I want to keep:

Yep I said it before not a single one of those players is worth choosing over a coach. You can tear this team down completely and it wouldn’t make a difference in wins. 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

I agree 100%

its like damn though what happens to KPJ with Edwards. Maybe a trade chip? Cause they play the exact same role 

Yeah I'd say figure it out later. There is literally no player on our roster that should prevent us from drafting __________ or signing _____________.

This whole team is going to look so different (assuming we ever want to be any good).

I want a front court facilitator. We need someone who can mesh with the foundation we have. Though I'm intrigued by Toppin outta Dayton and how he could fit. 

But really I'm just hoping this Avidja kid could turn out to be a poor man's Luka at the 3 for the Cavs if he checks out. There's always at least a couple foreign gems in there and the Cavs absolutely must find one.

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I want a front court facilitator. We need someone who can mesh with the foundation we have. Though I'm intrigued by Toppin outta Dayton and how he could fit. 

But really I'm just hoping this Avidja kid could turn out to be a poor man's Luka at the 3 for the Cavs if he checks out. There's always at least a couple foreign gems in there and the Cavs absolutely must find one.

Trade Sexton to New York for pick #5.

Trade Garland to Detroit for pick #7.

Trade Kevin Love & Cedi Osman to Portland for pick #13

Trade #13 to Boston for pick #19 and #27

#3: Deni Avdija/SF/Israel

#5: Onyeka Okongwu/PF/USC

#8: Isaac Okoro/SF/Auburn

#19: Theo Maledon/PG/France

#27: Isaiah Stewart/C/Washington

FA: Deanthony Melton PG
FA: Josh Jackson SF
FA: Stanley Johnson SF

PG: Maledon/Exum/Melton
SG: Avdija/Porter/Windler
SF: Okoro/Jackson/Johnson
PF: Okongwu/Nance/Wade
C: Drummond/Stewart/Zizic

It's not perfect, but our defensive efficiency would fly up. We have to get rid of these weak-minded softies and get tough on the defensive end. Worry about finding a scorer later when we finally have a culture of hard work and defense.