Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

It’s just 1 game, but I feel more confident about Philly > Milwaukee.

Milwaukee is only up 6 and they’re shooting 52% vs 34%. Philly has been even worse shooting the 3.

Giannis has been fantastic too. Milwaukee reminds me of Lebrons first stint in Cleveland.

Edited by candyman93

19 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s just 1 game, but I feel more confident about Philly > Milwaukee.

Milwaukee is only up 6 and they’re shooting 52% vs 34%. Philly has been even worse shooting the 3.

Giannis has been fantastic too. Milwaukee reminds me of Lebrons first stint in Cleveland.

Then that lead balloons to 16 because Philly actually found a way to shoot worse.

Thats amazing 

Cavs hit a new low last night. My god is this an atrocity. Please fire everyone and everything associated with this clown show. 

And I’m half tempted to keep Tristan on a much smaller deal if it could somehow happen. That dude plays his nuts off while the rest of these clowns do nothing. 

We have the defensive instincts of a dead squirrel. 

9 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Cavs hit a new low last night. My god is this an atrocity. Please fire everyone and everything associated with this clown show. 

And I’m half tempted to keep Tristan on a much smaller deal if it could somehow happen. That dude plays his nuts off while the rest of these clowns do nothing. 

We have the defensive instincts of a dead squirrel. 

I didn’t get to watch the game last night but we were missing K Love and playing a back to back on the road against one of the top teams in the east on the night they retired D Wade’s jersey. We were never going to win this one.

I’ll reserve judgement on JB’s rotations for now. This is obviously a lost season I think he just wants to try a bunch of different/weird stuff out and see if anything sticks. 

23 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I didn’t get to watch the game last night but we were missing K Love and playing a back to back on the road against one of the top teams in the east on the night they retired D Wade’s jersey. We were never going to win this one.

I’ll reserve judgement on JB’s rotations for now. This is obviously a lost season I think he just wants to try a bunch of different/weird stuff out and see if anything sticks. 

They had 83 points at halftime. 

2 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Think I read somewhere that Gottlieb is calling the rotations.

Just now, bruceb said:

Think I read somewhere that Gottlieb is calling the rotations.

Yea but JB talked about some of those things after Beilein was fired like trying TT/Dummond lineups and letting KPJ play some point. Why not tinker around with some outlandish stuff and see if it works? Especially on nights where everyone and their mother knows we aren’t going to win.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I want to keep Sexton and KPJ, but that’s it. Nance and Cedi can be depth guys.

I feel like we have depth guys that are forced to start. The 4 I mentioned can be good productive bench players.

I still can’t believe you guys are giving up on a rookie point guard just over half way in his first year starting. Oh pretty much just out of high school. 

Shake my freaking head. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

None of our guards can play defense

think thats more of a product of their size. both of them give the effort but the fact that they are undersized against nearly everybody they switch onto makes them easy to just got overpowered and/or shot over. They need to be staggered in the lineup because both of them on the floor at the same time is a defensive disaster. 

You can hide one bad defender if he is surrounded by 4 other capable ones, but you cant hide 2 at the same time.

I love the idea of bringing in a guy like Obi Toppin if they are able to move Love in the offseason.

PG- Garland

SG- Porter Jr.

SF- Toppin

PF- Nance Jr.

C- Drummond

6th- Sexton

Edited by AkronsWitness

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck