Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

50 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Well, since it doesn't usually happen it should be praised so as to encourage it, methinks.

Just so we’re clear, what he gave was the equivalent of a guy making $75k a year giving 250-300 bucks, while likely receiving a tax benefit for doing so.

Is it better than nothing?  Sure. But excuse me if I don’t wear my fingers to a nub congratulating him on the internet for his incredible gesture that he’ll never miss.

20 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Gives the Cavs an extra month to reassess how to build the team and what free agents / draftees they want.

it at least stops them from winning any more games.

I believe they have locked up the #2 odds. It be great if we can beat GSW for the #1` pick lol who would have thought 4-5 years ago, CLE and GSW would be battling for the #1 pick lol

• Like 3

The more I read, the more I believe the NBA is done for the year. Playoffs *might* come back in May. There’s no way anything comes back in April.

NFL benefits from this tremendously. They’re going to be the ONLY sport talked about in April and potentially the summer if the MLB doesn’t feel comfortable.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

The more I read, the more I believe the NBA is done for the year. Playoffs *might* come back in May. There’s no way anything comes back in April.

NFL benefits from this tremendously. They’re going to be the ONLY sport talked about in April and potentially the summer if the MLB doesn’t feel comfortable.

I’d be shocked to see it tbh.

Playoffs would be a mess if guys got from practice/chilling to 48 min of playoff hoops.  

Sorry guys I fully blame myself for this corona virus thing. Work has slowed down and I was going to watch a ton of NCAA games for a change. Was going to fully immerse myself and give an edified response to who would make a good cavalier. 🥺. 

Now what to do?  Buy up TP, **** in Walmart crappers and kiss every lady I see 😇

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Feel like we will draft Danny Avdija. If he busts, Altman will get a pass and blame the virus for not letting him properly scout.

Except for the fact that they did scout him up close and personal before all this isht.

29 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I want him or Ball

I don't think Ball fits our current roster even the tiniest bit. He's another ball dominant 1/2 who can't shoot.

Avdija is actually interesting if we slide to 3-4 in the lottery. If we are 1/2 I think I want Wiseman or Edwards. But at 3/4 you start including fit as well as BPA (and I think there is a big 2nd tier there) and Avdija would be an intriguing fit with our roster. We have a pair of score first guards, Avdija is a distributing point forward like a smaller Jokic (not same level, but a bigger dude who is likely to average 6+ assists). I wonder if Sexton and Garland continue to develop, and if you put the ball in his hands, distributing to Garland/Sexton, I don't know, could be an interesting fit with the right Coaching.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck