Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

best part is, Boston is taking care of philly. I rather play Boston than Philly

The way I see it, Philly has the tougher squad, Boston has the tougher coach. Pick your poison. Though Boston's young core has really impressed. Those kids are going to be an absolute FORCE in the coming years. I can't say I'm not worried about the future of the east.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m scared of him after tonight lol.

That fadeaway is absolutely unreal.

Enjoy this boyos, we won’t see anyone this good again in Cleveland in our lifetimes.

I just hope we let him leave in peace this time... What else does the guy have to do?  He delivered a Championship... if he's stays here he'll never win another one... the Warriors are just too talented... it doesn't matter where he goes... the Warriors still might be too talented and good.

The idea that this guy is in his 15th year is utterly insane.

It's been a pleasure to watch him play the game while he was here.

Will be interesting to see who we can get at 7 or 8 in the draft.

That Kyrie trade was awful especially as most analytics that projected player cumulative plus/minus, schedule, and tanking motivation (non-analytic) predicted their pic would likely result in the 9th-10th overall pick...

That player was not worth shipping out Kyrie. Wish we traded him to the Suns so we could have a top 4 pick...

7 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

The way I see it, Philly has the tougher squad, Boston has the tougher coach. Pick your poison. Though Boston's young core has really impressed. Those kids are going to be an absolute FORCE in the coming years. I can't say I'm not worried about the future of the east.

True right now Horford is wrecking teams. Which doesn’t have me concerns because he has had so much trouble with the Cavs bigs the last two years. TT will be huge next series because he has the ability to lock horford up

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I just hope we let him leave in peace this time... What else does the guy have to do?  He delivered a Championship... if he's stays here he'll never win another one... the Warriors are just too talented... it doesn't matter where he goes... the Warriors still might be too talented and good.

Will be interesting to see who we can get at 7 or 8 in the draft.

That Kyrie trade was awful especially as most analytics that projected player cumulative plus/minus, schedule, and tanking motivation (non-analytic) predicted their pic would likely result in the 9th-10th overall pick...

That player was not worth shipping out Kyrie. Wish we traded him to the Suns so we could have a top 4 pick...

Well we have no idea what that Suns pick turns into if they had Irving. Also it’s the beauty of the lottery, you ever know. Irving was the 11th best odds. Going into the season Nets were projected to be worse than the Suns 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I absolutely agree.

Honestly I hope to see him finish out his career winning another championship or 2 somewhere else.

I live in NJ so I think my dream scenario is he goes to Philly along with a trade for Khawi...

Simmons, Fultz, Khawi, Lebron and Embid would be a team that could give the warriors a run for their money.

57 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

I absolutely agree.

Honestly I hope to see him finish out his career winning another championship or 2 somewhere else.

I live in NJ so I think my dream scenario is he goes to Philly along with a trade for Khawi...

Simmons, Fultz, Khawi, Lebron and Embid would be a team that could give the warriors a run for their money.

Fultz would need to be apart of the Khawi trade if they want him

16 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Fultz would need to be apart of the Khawi trade if they want him

I'm not sure what would be required but that is something I would do in a heartbeat if I were them too.  I think Khawai is the perfect compliment to Lebron.  Scoring ability and great defense without needing to command the ball.

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I really hope the Pelicans keep Cousins.

Pelicans are better than Philly with AD and Cousins. Rondo has been a perfect fit for that team. He’s a true point guard and Holiday can play as a scoring guard which suits him better.

I dont think they will. AD plays better with  Mirotic. They are a better fit for one another. 

http://www.82games.com/1718/1718NOP2.HTM

#
Unit
Min
Off
Def
+/-
W
L
Win%
 Rondo-Holiday-Moore-Davis-Cousins 400.1  1.09  1.11  -3   13   13  
 Rondo-Holiday-Moore-Mirotic-Davis 201.7  1.18  0.99  +87   14   5  

Stats show they have been a better team with Mirotic Davis combo

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck