Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

Also, that Boston roster is unreal.  LBJ doesn’t have a ton of options this off-season imo.

I don’t see a team getting out together that beats GS unless one of the Warriors players leaves.

That Boston team in a year or two is going to be a monster, as is Philly. 

Houston is possible I suppose.  That’s probably his best bet if he’s not staying in Cleveland.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Also, that Boston roster is unreal.  LBJ doesn’t have a ton of options this off-season imo.

I don’t see a team getting out together that beats GS unless one of the Warriors players leaves.

That Boston team in a year or two is going to be a monster, as is Philly. 

Houston is possible I suppose.  That’s probably his best bet if he’s not staying in Cleveland.

I don't think hes staying in cleveland.  The problem with Houston is they are losing a lot of their guys too.  I could see him going to philly, they have more incredibly young talent than I've seen in a while.  Boston is deeper talent wise but they don't have the same level at the top as Philly does/will.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

I don't think hes staying in cleveland.  The problem with Houston is they are losing a lot of their guys too.  I could see him going to philly, they have more incredibly young talent than I've seen in a while.  Boston is deeper talent wise but they don't have the same level at the top as Philly does/will.

He and Simmons are somewhat redundant though as they’re both ball dominant.

Good problem to have obviously, but we’ll see.

• Like 1

I don't know where else Lebron would go 

but its all his fault honestly 

this is all his fault

Won't let us know what he's doing 

and starts crying to get his guys paid Tristan/JR

which puts us in a terrible position finally to help him

he did this to us, but we've gotta take it 

I see him going to Houston 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, brownie man said:

this is all his fault

giphy.gif

LeBron is gone. He's a great player...at or better than MJ. But he's a terrible GM and I'd actually like to see him join a squad of young bucks more than I'd like to see him go build another aging superteam. He constantly vouches for bums and I don't understand why.

We missed our championship window. Time to rebuild this team. If LeBron wants to be a part of that, awesome. If not, oh well.

It literally F'n amazes me that we can be this bad and still have so little cap space and flexibility.

Also, Tyronn Lue is my least favorite basketball personality of all-time. I hated him as a player and now I hate him as a coach. He's the worst coach in the NBA by far.

19 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He and Simmons are somewhat redundant though as they’re both ball dominant.

Good problem to have obviously, but we’ll see.

I think it would have to be a situation where simmons plays the 4 when lebron first gets there, and Lebron transitions to the 4 as he gets older with Simmons taking back ball handling duties.

I'm not saying its the best fit right now, but if he wants sustained winning, you have the best chance in philly.

15 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

LeBron is gone. He's a great player...at or better than MJ. But he's a terrible GM and I'd actually like to see him join a squad of young bucks more than I'd like to see him go build another aging superteam. He constantly vouches for bums and I don't understand why.

We missed our championship window. Time to rebuild this team. If LeBron wants to be a part of that, awesome. If not, oh well.

It literally F'n amazes me that we can be this bad and still have so little cap space and flexibility.

Also, Tyronn Lue is my least favorite basketball personality of all-time. I hated him as a player and now I hate him as a coach. He's the worst coach in the NBA by far.

How do you miss a championship window when you win a championship?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, brownie man said:

this is all his fault

I will always love him for that one title though.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

I think it would have to be a situation where simmons plays the 4 when lebron first gets there, and Lebron transitions to the 4 as he gets older with Simmons taking back ball handling duties.

I'm not saying its the best fit right now, but if he wants sustained winning, you have the best chance in philly.

Yeah I’m sure it would work just fine.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yep.  Wish him nothing but the best.

Absolutely.

I was mad when he left 8 years ago, mostly with how it happened and where he went.

This time, I want to see him go down as the greatest of all time.  Its his career.  Hes not winning another one here the way Golden State is set up.

Go get it!

• Like 1

Just now, CBrownsman said:

Absolutely.

I was mad when he left 8 years ago, mostly with how it happened and where he went.

Agreed.  “The Decision” was a slap in the face to every Cleveland fan.  Absolutely awful.

Just now, CBrownsman said:

This time, I want to see him go down as the greatest of all time.  Its his career.  Hes not winning another one here the way Golden State is set up.

Go get it!

Yeah, I hope he stays, but I can see why he wouldn’t. 

If he leaves tank like hell and maybe catch the last year or two of his career in a few years when you have the young assets to compete.