Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

4 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I think he could easily be a lottery pick, but what makes you think he'd be the guy over Porter?

Didn’t say over Porter.  No way Porter lasts to our pick, unless of course that back is going to be chronic. Someone will ****** him up.  Btw if Bamba is there we’d ****** him up also. Alas he’ll be gone also, hence the Alexander pick. We need a PG Lebron is staying and boom. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Didn’t say over Porter.  No way Porter lasts to our pick, unless of course that back is going to be chronic. Someone will ****** him up.  Btw if Bamba is there we’d ****** him up also. Alas he’ll be gone also, hence the Alexander pick. We need a PG Lebron is staying and boom. 

IDK man, I think there's plenty of reason to be optimistic about him lasting til 8. This class is STACKED, and you look at need, or certain facets that some teams value more than others, there's certainly a legitimate possibility Porter will be there. Like Bamba could definitely go ahead of him. Trae Young, Jaren Jackson, Wendell Carter, Mikal Bridges...All guys that could be taken before 8. It will be interesting to see how things play out but the sheer depth of this draft could very well leave Porter sitting in our laps.

9 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

IDK man, I think there's plenty of reason to be optimistic about him lasting til 8. This class is STACKED, and you look at need, or certain facets that some teams value more than others, there's certainly a legitimate possibility Porter will be there. Like Bamba could definitely go ahead of him. Trae Young, Jaren Jackson, Wendell Carter, Mikal Bridges...All guys that could be taken before 8. It will be interesting to see how things play out but the sheer depth of this draft could very well leave Porter sitting in our laps.

Trust me I can’t begin to tell you that I’m so pissed that NJ  had nothing to lose by winning. The top of the draft is beautiful. The rest is just deep. If healthy Porter is a top 3 talent in this draft. I think he’ll go at 3. Don’t get me wrong I’d love for him to drop, I just don’t see it. Again it all depends on if his leg grew back to normal size and if the surgery successfully repaired the nerve damage. If he’s there at 8 I’d question the pick. 

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Trust me I can’t begin to tell you that I’m so pissed that NJ  had nothing to lose by winning. The top of the draft is beautiful. The rest is just deep. If healthy Porter is a top 3 talent in this draft. I think he’ll go at 3. Don’t get me wrong I’d love for him to drop, I just don’t see it. Again it all depends on if his leg grew back to normal size and if the surgery successfully repaired the nerve damage. If he’s there at 8 I’d question the pick. 

Ayton, Doncic, Bagley. That's the top 3. I'm confident in that, barring any sort of damning developments that might affect their stock.

28 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Ayton, Doncic, Bagley. That's the top 3. I'm confident in that, barring any sort of damning developments that might affect their stock.

Ok so let’s put it this way:  he ain’t making it to 8. ?

20 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think you can trade it, just not till the off-season. Not sure though.

I believe you have to wait 30 days to trade a player that was selected in the draft

its what the Cavs has to do with Wiggins and Love. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Guys who have NO shot to be there at 8 - Ayton, Doncic, Bagley.

Guys who are 90% gone by # 8 - Jaren Jackson, Porter Jr., Bamba

Ok maybe this draft is gonna be far more unpredictable than previous ones. Trae Young, Wendell Carter...SO many names that could go top 7

I don’t think there would be a good enough player at 8 that will be worth a trade for a guy like Kawhi or Lillard but I do like a couple young guys to keep and develop. I think I want the Cavs to get a PG the most. To me If they got PG it’s for them and if it’s another positions it’s for a trade.