Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

15 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Lol...

i amost went went a full minute before laughing.

if GS, loses more then 15 games, including postseason, this season is a failure for them

They will coast throw the regular season, specially with how hard the playoffs will be. They Will do enough to get #1 -#2 seed but they won’t try to set a record like they did in ‘15

I'm actually looking forward to the season opener.  The ride was good while it lasted with LeBron but it is a nice change of pace not having the constant LeBron "is he staying is he going" drama.

Below is the line up I would go with but I doubt it looks like this in real life.  JR may start over Clarkson and TT may start over Nance.  The thing I do like about this team is that they have several players that are versatile who can play multiple positions.  That will allow Lue the opportunity to try different combinations that can create mismatches.   

PG - Hill / Sexton

SG - Clarkson / JR / Nwaba / Holland

SF - Hood / Osman / Korver  / Dekker

PF - Nance / TT / Frye / Preston

C - Love / Zizic /

Peace!!!

2 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

PG - Hill / Sexton

SG - Clarkson / JR / Nwaba / Holland

SF - Hood / Osman / Korver  / Dekker

PF - Nance / TT / Frye / Preston

C - Love / Zizic /

Yuccccckkk. 

My guess is they’re pretty bad but good enough to miss on the guys who were talented enough to get paid in college. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

Wow they just fired Lue, can’t say I’m shocked this team looks a lot worse than the should. The only thing I don’t like is the timing should have waited till the end of the season don’t really see the point in making this move now 

Dumb tbh, this is a turd of roster.

Everyone by the Cavs realize it apparently.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Dumb tbh, this is a turd of roster.

Everyone by the Cavs realize it apparently.

Eh, with how bad the east is, this roster could at least be competing for the 8 seed. Instead we are the worst team in the league. I never got why they kept Lue anyway when he never (imo) showed any above average coaching trait in the first place. Basically, they should have traded any vet with value and embraced the tank from the beginning and this move kinda feels like they are still in denial. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Eh, with how bad the east is, this roster could at least be competing for the 8 seed. Instead we are the worst team in the league. I never got why they kept Lue anyway when he never (imo) showed any above average coaching trait in the first place. Basically, they should have traded any vet with value and embraced the tank from the beginning and this move kinda feels like they are still in denial. 

To me Lue is no different from any other coach, frustrating at times and generally unable to scheme to make up for a lack of talent.

I mean, who are the guys who are supposed to win you games on this roster?  Love?  Good luck with that.