Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Holy ****.

Not even half way through the 1st half and Dukes big 3 are DESTROYING #2 ranked Kentucky 34-13

Well a lot are projecting Duke's big3 to all go in the top5. Duke should run away with the title this year. At least its a good year to suck. 

2 minutes ago, bruceb said:

We've got this.

Yes. Yes we do.

Just when I thought things couldn't get more dysfunctional than the Browns, Dan Gilbert personally asked me to hold his beer.

I was like "Dan wtf."

But he insisted.

So I couldn't turn that billionaire down.

Lo and behold, here we are.

Vets think Collin Sexton doesn't know how to play, we don't even have an interim HC yet. 

But hey, at least we're not Detroit (Sorry Dan, you can have your beer back).

• Like 1

Hard to believe that this cast of characters will be as bad or worse than what we were left with the last time James left.

But so far at least it sure seems that they apparently will be.

Edited by bruceb
Complete thought

3 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

It’s gotta be RJ right?

I think Zion could overtake him. Barrett was kinda the consensus going into the season, and while he flashed in Duke's first game tonight, Zion stole the show.

I've heard people say Williamson could be a bit of a tweener, but if he continues to get to the rim this easily, make great passes and put on a defensive clinic, I could definitely see him going #1.

8 hours ago, bruceb said:

Hard to believe that this cast of characters will be as bad or worse than what we were left with the last time James left.

But so far at least it sure seems that they apparently will be.

I think it’s worse cause there was a plan to tank the first time. This time around their not sure. I just feel like getting Love to sign that deal makes him a very valuable trade asset but that they can’t legally trade him until a certain date. Feel like they wanted to try and see if they get lucky and find something. If they do they hang on too pieces of not they will blow it up. I think they will destroy this thing by the trade dead line

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck