Jump to content
LETSGOBROWNIES

Cavaliers Thread: Embrace The Mediocrity

Recommended Posts

Anyone see the new alternate jerseys? They're almost as ugly as this season has been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Love has zero value with his contract. So no. 

I strongly disagree actually 

the whole reason we signed him to that contract was to have flexibility 

if he was on that one year rental still whoever signed him was going to have to negotiate and with the cap and tv contracts rising his contract could potentially be even more expensive. 

With the relatively affordable contract now whoever gets him knows his cost before making the deal 

similar to when Chicago made the trade for Mack after thr Donald signing because they know what that cost is now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I strongly disagree actually�

the whole reason we signed him to that contract was to have flexibility�

if he was on that one year rental still whoever signed him was going to have to negotiate and with the cap and tv contracts rising his contract could potentially be even more expensive.�

With the relatively affordable contract now whoever gets him knows his cost before making the deal�

similar to when Chicago made the trade for Mack after thr Donald signing because they know what that cost is now�

comparing an oft-injured Kevin Love to the best pass rusher and defensive tackle in football is bananas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

comparing an oft-injured Kevin Love to the best pass rusher and defensive tackle in football is bananas. 

The principal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, brownie man said:

Anybody think we can get some picks back from Boston

maybe the Grizzlies pick and their own late one for K Love?

Boston doesn't have the cap space to get Kevin Love. I don't think they'd want him since it'd jam them up when it came time to extend Kyrie and Tatum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

Boston doesn't have the cap space to get Kevin Love. I don't think they'd want him since it'd jam them up when it came time to extend Kyrie and Tatum.

Not to mention that he really isn't that good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, brownie man said:

I strongly disagree actually 

the whole reason we signed him to that contract was to have flexibility 

if he was on that one year rental still whoever signed him was going to have to negotiate and with the cap and tv contracts rising his contract could potentially be even more expensive. 

With the relatively affordable contract now whoever gets him knows his cost before making the deal 

similar to when Chicago made the trade for Mack after thr Donald signing because they know what that cost is now 

I don’t care if that was the reason we signed him it still doesn’t change him having no value. His contract is horrendous and he can’t stay healthy. And when he is healthy he can’t play defense. So unless we’re getting someone like chandler parsons back then he is untradeable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t care if that was the reason we signed him it still doesn’t change him having no value. His contract is horrendous and he can’t stay healthy. And when he is healthy he can’t play defense. So unless we’re getting someone like chandler parsons back then he is untradeable. 

We’ll see 

he’s good for 20-10 every single game 

and he’s a 3 point threat 

that’s gonna help some team just like it helped us. 

I guarantee if we trade him we at least get a top 20 pick in return 

IF we trade him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya'll really shouldn't have picked Colin Sexton. No jumpshot or playmaking skills. He's gonna be below average PG. Cavs should of drafted Shai Gilgeous Alexander, he was my 3rd PG in draft behind Doncic and Young. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we could get CJ McCullum from the Blazers for Love Korver and whatever else. They’ve been actively trying to break those two up for years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Activated10 said:

Ya'll really shouldn't have picked Colin Sexton. No jumpshot or playmaking skills. He's gonna be below average PG. Cavs should of drafted Shai Gilgeous Alexander, he was my 3rd PG in draft behind Doncic and Young. 

SGA refused to workout here. Would have been risky drafting him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I think we could get CJ McCullum from the Blazers for Love Korver and whatever else. They’ve been actively trying to break those two up for years 

LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best we could hope to do for love is John wall because of his massive contract and internal issues Washington has had for ever with him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They need to just sell off Korver and Love and #trusttheprocess. It’s their best bet long-term. FAs aren’t signing here right now with no stars. I didn’t like the Sexton pick that much at the time but who knows, he could eventually be an alright iso scoring option. They have zero franchise carrying potential right now. They need that top 1-3 pick big time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×