Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

21 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

The best we could hope to do for love is John wall because of his massive contract and internal issues Washington has had for ever with him. 

John Wall would stunt Sextons growth and would probably win us enough games to be out of the Zion running. I’m trading love for young kids and hopefully a 1st. This class looks deep. Maybe Houston for capella and 1st round picks. 

Edited by bosko1616

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

John Wall would stunt Sextons growth and would probably win us enough games to be out of the Zion running. I’m trading love for young kids and hopefully a 1st. This class looks deep. Maybe Houston for capella and 1st round picks. 

Yeah that’s not happening. Love doesn’t have more value than capella. And Gilbert doesn’t care about growth. He just wants to win. Wall won’t win us much but Gilbert would think he could. We’re not getting young players plus picks for love. Zero chance. Just other bad contracts. 

So one of the articles that I read said Washington would prefer to keep Wall and Beal and build around that backcourt. If thats the case

George Hill + Rodney Hood + Sam Dekker for Otto Porter Jr and 2019 1st rounder top 5 protected

This will free up some cap space for next year for them to add a player we get a lottery pick this year

-----------------

Korver to 76ers for Korkmaz and salary filler

-----------------

Sexton // Clarkson

Nwaba // Korkmaz // JR Smith

Porter Jr // Osman

Love // Nance Jr // Frye

TT // Zizic

-----------------------

Hopefully the tank pays off, we get RJ Barrett/Zion Williamson + a player with Washington's pick.

This off-season we buy out JR Smith. TT and Clarkson will be expiring contracts so valuable at the trade deadline. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ohiogenius said:

So one of the articles that I read said Washington would prefer to keep Wall and Beal and build around that backcourt. If thats the case

George Hill + Rodney Hood + Sam Dekker for Otto Porter Jr and 2019 1st rounder top 5 protected

This will free up some cap space for next year for them to add a player we get a lottery pick this year

-----------------

Korver to 76ers for Korkmaz and salary filler

-----------------

Sexton // Clarkson

Nwaba // Korkmaz // JR Smith

Porter Jr // Osman

Love // Nance Jr // Frye

TT // Zizic

-----------------------

Hopefully the tank pays off, we get RJ Barrett/Zion Williamson + a player with Washington's pick.

This off-season we buy out JR Smith. TT and Clarkson will be expiring contracts so valuable at the trade deadline. 

I would love to see them make a few trades to get back some draft assets.  I don't see us doing well in free agency, so they will have to build through the draft again.  I wouldn't be surprised if half of the team is gone at the deadline. 

This years draft has some real potential too, sucks that we have another team to get excited about the draft for prior to midseason.

1 hour ago, TheeRealDeal said:

People still care about the Cavs? I was amused at how much people cared about basketball when Lebron was here. Seriously what is the reason now?

I’ve been watching them my whole life. Watched them before Lebron, watched them before Lebron again, will continue to watch them the rest of my life. 

I guess I just love watching basketball. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by Bonanza23
Jus?
  • Like 3

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck